Scentsy Fragrance Candles Wickless Flameless | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.02.12

As a wax tart connoisseur, I get so frustrated when people push Scentsy as the only way to go. They are highly overpriced and not anymore special than $2.00 packs you can buy at Walmart. They do have tons of scents, but so do all the other companies. One selling point their consultants seem to push is that "the wax doesn't get hot, so you won't burn yourself." That's because their wax has a lower melting point, which means their warmers are also weaker ("so you won't get burned"), which means you can only melt their wax in it, and from what I've heard you can only use their replacement bulbs. Once again, you can buy cheaper and stronger warmers just about anywhere, and you will be able to melt wax from pretty much any brand you feel like trying. Scentsy is a money-suck, and people need to do their research and look around a bit more.

• llopez45 By  llopez45
    11.14.15

I love secntcy wax and their warmers , they're long lasting also they look great in my home.

• Skennon By  Skennon
    08.11.15

Their scents are amazing and last so much longer than other flameless waxes on the market. I do believe that all of their products are superior, though a little more pricey. You do pay a premium for better quality but I like being able to contact my consultant if I have a problem with a product. You do not have that same opportunity from a mass retailer.

• simplydiamond By  simplydiamond
    12.30.14

I absolutely love this candle. The fragrance is amazing.

• MarineMom52 By  MarineMom52
    10.15.14

I own two Scentsy burners. One full size and one plug in. I do think that they are good quality products and I will wait till they are having a sale to stock up.Love their variety!

• melissa77 By  melissa77
    08.27.14

I agree about being pricey but beautiful jars and some great fragrances.

• MNJEWEL By  MNJEWEL
    07.25.14

A bit pricey, but they smell amazing

• missmoniques81 By  missmoniques81
    07.09.14

I purchased two Scentsy warmers after seeing them at one of my friends house. I usually have one on in my house at all times! As of late I have preferred my bathroom plug in warmer but I usually keep a different scent in each to suit my mood. The warmers can run a little pricey but the quality is much higher than the knock off versions sold at Wal-Mart. I usually save my Scentsy wax melts for special occasions and buy the knock off wax melts at Target to save myself a little bit of money. The Scentsy brand wax melts are much higher quality and they scents are better/last longer. My only real complaint is that I find the Scentsy warmers extremely difficult to clean....maybe its just me lol.

• Njs4evergirl By  Njs4evergirl
    06.10.14

Scentsy is like smell good heaven. They always have amazing smelling products. My aunt is addicted. I love them however there prices can be a little exspensive

• Mj8462 By  Mj8462
    09.30.13

I love scentsy!! they have so many cute warmers, and amazing scents!

• 20desarae10 By  20desarae10
    07.24.13

They are a little pricy but great products. I have bouht this and the ones at Walmart and I go through the cheap ones twice as fast so they even out in the end. I have them in every room.