Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• luvs2travel luvs2travel
    08.13.10

I also was hesitant because of the price 7.99 + tax =8.66, for me a splurge and thought I should buy Esse or OPI, but wanted the Comander in Chic color and thought go for it. I'm glad I did!! As others have stated it's long lasting, 2 weeks on my toes and not a chip and still glossy!

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

I got to try this through Influenster and I was in love! It's incredible. It does need a top coat, but it's super color and does offer a great manicure right out of the bottle.

• ffaye411 By  ffaye411
    05.15.15

Great colors, colors doesn't fade. Doesn't chip easy..no matter your mood you can always find a color to suit you..great value

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.15.15

I love Sally Hansen nail polish! This color is really pretty and so bright it pops. I love these kind of nail polishes. I've always been happy buying from this brand! Give this one a try! I need to buy some bright colors asap!

• Meyghan By  Meyghan
    04.03.15

This nail polish is my FAVORITE nail polish. The brush is the perfect size, the polish itself drys quickly and flawlessly, and it's an amazing price for the quality! I seriously love this polish, I just wish they would add more of a variety of color options.

• kkucharek By  kkucharek
    11.20.14

My absolute favorite nail polish brand. It works so well and comes in a huge selection of colors. Love, love, love this product.

• leighmegs By  leighmegs
    10.08.14

This nail polish is the best I've found. I've tried all of the more expensive salon brands like OPI, Essie, Orly, China Glaze, etc. and none of them held up like the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure. I've had it last almost 2 weeks, without a base or top coat! It is wonderful, and they have a beautiful selection of colors as well. I have noticed that the creme polishes hold up longer than the shimmer or metallic ones, but they still last pretty long. Favorite polish ever!

• sophiamarieg By  sophiamarieg
    09.24.14

I love the color selection and the price is affordable and available at most local stores.

• MsChristinaK By  MsChristinaK
    09.12.14

My favorite nail polish, have a few of these - grey/nudes, red/maroons, and the "Shell we Dance" is my everyday polish. I always get compliments on my nails when I wear them. The application is so easy since the brush is rounded. I don't spend so much $$ at the salon anymore when I can get the same results at home. I like to apply a quick drying top coat as well to add extra shine.

• productgarden By  productgarden
    09.07.14

I thought I was a huge genius when I discovered this polish. I initially fell in love with "Shall We Dance," the perfect pale true whitey pink. And then Elle or Marie Claire's editors named the polish in that color one of their fave products of 2012 (I think). I use 2 coats of whatever color (now I have about 10) and it is the best glossy coverage! No more buying base and top coats. And their shades mimic whatever the hot polish colors are: right now they have lots of grays, and gray mauves. I take it with me to manicures and they don't believe me when I say no base or top coat. You won't be sorry with this purchase.

• JosiePosie76 By  JosiePosie76
    09.03.14

This has become my favorite polish. The applicator brush is wide and covers more space evenly. It lasts a long time and looks great. The color variety they offer is good. My personal favorite is Baracuda.