Rubbermaid Reveal Mop | SheSpeaks Reviews

• CHollins By  CHollins
    02.11.18

I would rather use And wring out a mop

To me this product was a waste of my money. I could not use other cleaners/ products to get my floor clean and the bottle only held enough water to get my bathroom floor clean. The handle also kept getting stuck so it was hard to squirt out the water after a while.

• mommyof3kids2015 By  mommyof3kids2015
    08.27.15

I love this product!!!!! Its fast and easy to mop I love that i can save money on putting your own cleaning product in it and washing the pad after every use .

• Jessisingletary By  Jessisingletary
    12.08.14

It was just meh for me. I would rather use my swifter. It just doesn't pick up as much and the spray lever is aggravating. I do like the reusable pads.

• FruitfulVegan By  FruitfulVegan
    09.13.14

I love being able to use my own cleaning solution and wash the pads as I need to, however I would like the option of disposable pads too. Does a great job at cleaning and love the dust pad for quick dusting the floor.

• sweetjayne By  sweetjayne
    08.28.13

I love this mop ! The pads are thick and catch all the dirt as you go across the floor . They come out of the washing machine perfectly clean .

• NancieVee By  NancieVee
    01.31.13

I purchase this mop about a month ago and has been using it since then. I love how it's strong and durable. Easy to use. Quick and fast to mop up anything. I usually fill the bottle up with Mr.clean and I'm good to go.. spray and mop..

• Wonderchik By  Wonderchik
    06.19.12

I did alot of research online before I bought it . Got it at Home Depot, one of the only places near me that sold it. I purchased it after hubby wanted more than a basic Swiffer and my steam mop was too much of a pain for me. I make my own environmentally/pet/kid safe solution for the floor and go. Cheap, easy and no smelly fumes! The microfiber pads are velcroed on really well to the bottom (no chance it can fall off on its own) and just toss into the washer afterwards. Refill pads are only about $5-6 so I bought a couple so I'm not rushing to wash immediately. Also the mop is super easy to maneuver into corners (swivels nicely) and very large head so I'm done faster that with the Swiffer. Very pleased.

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    09.29.11

I love the Reveal Spray Mop! I was a Swiffer user but no more! I love the idea of using your favorite cleaning solution and save money! Swiffer refill was too expensive! It cleans the floors well for me, I am very pleased!

• Ellayem By  Ellayem
    03.12.11

I love this mop! I like that I can make my own cleaning mix, and make as much or as little as I want. The mop head is large, yet remains easy to maneuver. The unit is not to heavy for me, even after heavy use. I love that the pads are reusable. They are nice and thick. So far my pads have held up just fine after a few washings. I tried the Swiffer Wet Jet in the past and did not like it, I ended up giving it away. I have a steam mop that I like a lot, but I haven't used it since receiving the Reveal Mop. I guess I like the Reveal more! I tend to gravitate toward Rubbermaid items. The Rubbermaid brand to me is affordable, quality, easy to use products that fit my lifestyle. The Reveal Mop did not disappoint. In fact, I like it a lot more than I thought I would! Thanks for letting me try this new product!

• marti3276 By  marti3276
    02.21.11

Wow! I love this product! It has made cleaning my wood floors a simple job. What used to take me over an hour and cause me alot of back pain, has now become a quick, 15 minute job with no back pain what so ever. It is great that there are two liquid cleaner containers, and not just 2, but 3 cleaning pads. The dust mop head is an added bonus. I have told quite a few of my friends about this product, and encouraged them to purchase one for themselves. Thank you so much for allowing me to review this product!