Rubbermaid Freshworks Review | SheSpeaks

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    06.05.20

Helps Produce Last Longer

I love these containers because they really help keep my fruit and vegetables fresher longer. The containers are easy to use and fit well in my fridge and add life to all the produce I buy.

• Emilatz91 By  Emilatz91
    05.08.20

Love this!

These are an absolute need in the household. They keep your fruit and veggies lasting so much longer than if you were to just throw them in the fridge.

• rochelle222 By  rochelle222
    12.20.19

I have these and they are so nice keeps your food fresh and nice love all their products

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    12.19.19

I have two different sizes of these containers. I really like them and do think they help keep fruits and veggies fresher for a little longer.

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

love how fruits and veggies last longer in these containers. Great product!

• Jleake By  Jleake
    05.18.19

Lettuce saver

Use this for my tortise's lettuce... with out it would get wilted within 2 days .... now keeps for at least a week nice and crisp !

• darlingwife By  darlingwife
    05.17.19

Wonderful

No joke, these are the only way I can get my fresh produce to not rot within a few days. I introduced my mother to them and she's totally in love with them now too!

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

color is cool

we love ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• BellaBella2 By  BellaBella2
    10.24.18

Prolonged life

Easy to clean and easy to use. Love that my produce doesn't get slimy. Nice to be able to wash, cut and store yet extend life.

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Perfect for kids and helps fruit stay fresh

I keep a snack drawer in the fridge full of things like fresh veggies and fruit and these containers make it easy for my kids to grab and open them. These items really work in keeping the snacks staying fresher longer!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.03.18

Helps my produce stay fresh,

How many times I bought fresh fruiypts and vegetables and they went bad so fast! But thanks to Rubbermaid DreamWorks my veggies and fruits stay fresh longer!

• Jladavis89 By  Jladavis89
    02.27.18

I love these! We use to waste so much money on produce because we would have to throw it out within a few days of buying. These make out produce last and extra two weeks!

• Indotspire By  Indotspire
    01.02.18

Keeping it Fresh!

I keep a snack drawer in the fridge full of things like fresh veggies and fruit with dips these items really work in keeping the snacks staying fresher longer!

• Indotspire By  Indotspire
    01.02.18

Keeping it Fresh!

• nesta67 By  nesta67     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.06.17

Saving Money with Rubbermaid FreshWorks

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I love that FreshWorks saves me money because my produce lasts longer and I don't end up throwing so much away! I am a bit amazed at how long cut green and red peppers can stay crisp and flavorful. Not to mention, FreshWorks is super easy to use, has a nice, tight seal and cleans up easily. Two thumbs up!