Rubbermaid Freshworks | SheSpeaks

• Jladavis89 Jladavis89
    02.27.18

I love these! We use to waste so much money on produce because we would have to throw it out within a few days of buying. These make out produce last and extra two weeks!

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

love how fruits and veggies last longer in these containers. Great product!

• Jleake By  Jleake
    05.18.19

Lettuce saver

Use this for my tortise's lettuce... with out it would get wilted within 2 days .... now keeps for at least a week nice and crisp !

• darlingwife By  darlingwife
    05.17.19

Wonderful

No joke, these are the only way I can get my fresh produce to not rot within a few days. I introduced my mother to them and she's totally in love with them now too!

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

color is cool

we love ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• BellaBella2 By  BellaBella2
    10.24.18

Prolonged life

Easy to clean and easy to use. Love that my produce doesn't get slimy. Nice to be able to wash, cut and store yet extend life.

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Perfect for kids and helps fruit stay fresh

I keep a snack drawer in the fridge full of things like fresh veggies and fruit and these containers make it easy for my kids to grab and open them. These items really work in keeping the snacks staying fresher longer!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.03.18

Helps my produce stay fresh,

How many times I bought fresh fruiypts and vegetables and they went bad so fast! But thanks to Rubbermaid DreamWorks my veggies and fruits stay fresh longer!

• Jladavis89 By  Jladavis89
    02.27.18

• Indotspire By  Indotspire
    01.02.18

Keeping it Fresh!

I keep a snack drawer in the fridge full of things like fresh veggies and fruit with dips these items really work in keeping the snacks staying fresher longer!

• Indotspire By  Indotspire