Romanos Macaroni Grill Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken and Pasta | SheSpeaks

• Tymera By  Tymera
    07.04.15

It was very good I would recommend this to anyone , I will aslo most likely be getting this again if they have them at the store next time.

• Wildchild6378 By  Wildchild6378
    01.30.14

This is so easy to make even my teenage son can do it... add to that this is so richa nd flavorful by far my favorite of the box mixes for a quick family dinner!

• barbara_wllms By  barbara_wllms
    10.25.12

These are ok,. I have had better, but when you're in a hurry and need something quick then they fit the bill. I just wish they weren't so high in fat and there were some other dishes.

• jlbyrd By  jlbyrd
    10.11.12

If you want a fast meal for two, this is a OK choice. It is a bit bland so I usually add so seasoning from my spice rack.

• cwmartucci By  cwmartucci
    09.28.11

not to impressed with this product... it was very blah...when looking at the ingred. list it made it worse for me.. I for sure will not buy this product again.. it would be good for a fast dinner.. but for sure not the homecooked taste...

• Rockl35 By  Rockl35
    09.09.10

Such a wonderful easy meal that you can't get enough of! I just added a can of cooked chicken and some garlic bread and had a wonderful home cooked meal to serve my family. Cheaper then eating out, yet all the taste is there!

• kiss227 By  kiss227
    09.07.10

I LOVE this meal! It was easy to fix and tasted excellent. It was a hit with my husband too!!

• tonia_jeff By  tonia_jeff
    09.03.10

love this product my kids could not get enough they get excited when i bring the box home from grocery store asking when i'm going to make it

• taulbeegeorgie By  taulbeegeorgie
    08.10.10

My family and I loved this!! We are super busy in the evenings with all of the kids activities and stuff so its nice to have a quick, easy, yummy meal!! Add some green beans and a salad with chicken, and you have dinner!!

• TNTMama By  TNTMama
    07.30.10

Great easy way to have the Dining Feeling at home. I LOVE Macaroni Grill and wanted the "taste" of it for less. Now, it's not restaurant quality, but I didn't expect that. The best is the coupons, it really makes it worth it.