Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer | SheSpeaks

• LiL_Michelle By  LiL_Michelle
    01.11.17

Luna shade is Bad!

I got the shade Luna which is a coral pink color. The formula is thick and creamy. It is a matte color. The color is nice but it goes on very patchy and uneven. No matter how much or how little you apply, it will not go on evenly. However I did not throw this away. What I do is I apply a lipstick and this to make a new shade. I just don't recommend the Luna shade. I don't know how the other shades are.

• ClaudiaNicole By  ClaudiaNicole
    07.12.15

great colors! love the feel and look of this lipgloss. it is not too shiny and not too matte. buildable for desired color. Smells bad though!

• cupcakegirl850 By  cupcakegirl850
    06.20.15

gorgoeus colors stays on for ever and leaves a stain behind

• brigittegoulart By  brigittegoulart
    03.28.15

the pigmentation in these lip laquers are amazing! but i cannot wear them because the smell bothers me a lot!

• pinkglitterbabygurl2 By  pinkglitterbabygurl2
    02.13.15

not a huge fan of this product, leaves your lips kind of sticky feeling, the color is great though!

• taylormarie1994 By  taylormarie1994
    01.24.15

I had received this in the mail from Rimmel to test it out and I absolutely love it. All of the colors are gorgeous and it is not too sticky or anything!

• LauritaAlways By  LauritaAlways
    01.14.15

I have two of these showoff lip lacquers. I must say I love it especially on girls night outs! It lasts a long time and the pigmentation is surreal. It is very rich in color and the texture is creamy and soft. It does tend to be drying at times especially in colder climates so always put a chapstick or a lip balm beforehand to ensure the lips to stay hydrated all day/night.

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

I totally love this product! I have it in "Nude Eclipse" & it is very pigmented & stays put for hours!

• Iveyg5 By  Iveyg5
    01.08.15

I love how rich, and creamy the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquers feel on my lips, plus it also has a nice shine to it! These are lip lacquers so they're a shiny finish without the sticky feel. The Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquers are saturated in color, you will definitely get your money?s worth, although they are affordable! I definitely would love to get every color! I also can't wait to try the new velvet matte ones great product!

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

I love the pigmentation it gives. I do have dry lips so I do have to apply Chapstick before using this but other then that this is great .