Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Cups | SheSpeaks

• ShainaCooper ShainaCooper
    11.04.17

Peanut butter cup for the win!

I loved how jam packed this cup was! It had a great texture and peanut butter flavor! I love that it was soft on the outside and crunchy on the inside! What a great little snack or treat! Definitely recommend!
  • mcasella mcasella

Old School

I'm a purest and prefer it without the Reese's Piece's.

• Lizzy33dona_picks By  Lizzy33dona_picks
    10.09.18

Definitely awesome

Awesome and amazing idea my two favorites together! I was so excited to see this at the store I definitely picked one up! It was so delicious I was in heaven.

• Libbyrose16 By  Libbyrose16
    10.02.18

Two of Americans favorite candies made into one delicious one. You can't beat that! Absolutely loved it!

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

Honestly, I don't hate them, but don't love them either. I feel like Reese's peanut butter cups just don't need pieces in them. Call me a buzz kill for that statement. ;)

• emolie27 By  emolie27
    05.30.18

These are so good! I am somewhat addicted. I first bought these for Halloween candy and ate the whole bag before we had any trick or treaters! I thought the Reese's pieces inside might be too much, but it is perfect! The yummy chocolate and creamy peanut butter combo is made even better with a little bit of crunch from the Reese's pieces. I highly recommend, but you might get hooked!

• AnotherTemplate By  AnotherTemplate

Make any Day a holiday

I thought they tasted great with the pieces inside instead of the plain peanut butter. But I can't stand soft chocolate. A 2 hour stay in the refrigerator helps a lot. However I always prefer my chocolate as semi-sweet. It tends to harden better.

• mcasella By  mcasella

Old School

I'm a purest and prefer it without the Reese's Piece's.

• cynthiacrosby By  cynthiacrosby
    04.05.18

Very tasty snack, a snack attack

I have enjoyed these, as a snack attack, they are filling, and more filling than regular Reese cups! Very tasty snack

• Hethee By  Hethee
    04.05.18

Love me twofers!

Oh em gee! Here is mommy?s little sweet addiction! This is such a great idea putting these together to make an awesome taste and fun smooth-crunchy consistency. Love Resees before but, now with this and white chocolate 🍫 ones we have a serious chocoholic on our hands! Live me twofers!

• lcarr0369 By  lcarr0369
    04.04.18

REESES LOVERS DREAM

My fiance and I are OBSESSED with these, if you like Reese's then get these, 2 in 1 and a win-win for me!

• ShainaCooper By  ShainaCooper
    11.04.17

Peanut butter cup for the win!