Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups Review | SheSpeaks

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.19.20

It was good. I would definitely eat it if it was given to me but I definitely prefer the regular Reese's cups.

• pjkitty12189 By  pjkitty12189
    04.18.20

Nom Nom Nom

Delicious! What a great idea, putting these two awesome candies together. Nom Nom Nom...

• eview1 By  eview1
    04.18.20

mmm good

I love Reese's Peanut Butter cups and with the addition of the mini candy they are even better. I like mine frozen. yes, they are fattening but a nice treats.

• RebeccaMiller1990 By  RebeccaMiller1990
    10.14.19

They weren't as good as I was hoping, but they're still good! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are delicious on their own, the Reese's Pieces didn't add that much to them. I'd rather have the original!

• jenni104 By  jenni104
    07.12.19

A delicious second place in my Reese's line.

These are very yummy, but I do prefer the original over this one much more.

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    07.12.19

So Delicious

I have always loved Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and this is an even tastier and improved product! I love that it is soft and crunchy and the delicious taste of peanut butter and chocolate. The chocolate shell houses a creamy layer of peanut butter with crunchy Reese's Pieces candies and it tastes so good!

• davisesq212 By  davisesq212
    07.11.19

Best of both worlds.

This is the best of both worlds...the cup experience and the pieces experience!

• ThatGrrlTina By  ThatGrrlTina
    07.11.19

YUM!

I would give these 10/5 stars! I'm actually not a fan of Reese's pb cups. I prefer the Pieces like E.T. does. I wasn't sure how I was going to like these, but WOW they are too good! I can't keep them in the house and I never buy them by the bag because I'll devour said bag in one sitting.

• staciew30 By  staciew30
    07.10.19

Delicious

What a great candy. I love this one because its regular Reese's mixed with Reese pieces. I think everyone should eat this candy.

• aleesarmiento By  aleesarmiento
    01.29.19

resee´s deliciousness

I really like this chocolate because it has that exact amount of peanut butter, and the chocolates that has inside it realy gives the pop surprise!

• Lizzy33dona_picks By  Lizzy33dona_picks
    10.09.18

Definitely awesome

Awesome and amazing idea my two favorites together! I was so excited to see this at the store I definitely picked one up! It was so delicious I was in heaven.

• Libbyrose16 By  Libbyrose16
    10.02.18

Two of Americans favorite candies made into one delicious one. You can't beat that! Absolutely loved it!

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

Honestly, I don't hate them, but don't love them either. I feel like Reese's peanut butter cups just don't need pieces in them. Call me a buzz kill for that statement. ;)

• emolie27 By  emolie27
    05.30.18

These are so good! I am somewhat addicted. I first bought these for Halloween candy and ate the whole bag before we had any trick or treaters! I thought the Reese's pieces inside might be too much, but it is perfect! The yummy chocolate and creamy peanut butter combo is made even better with a little bit of crunch from the Reese's pieces. I highly recommend, but you might get hooked!

• AnotherTemplate By  AnotherTemplate
    05.30.18

Make any Day a holiday

I thought they tasted great with the pieces inside instead of the plain peanut butter. But I can't stand soft chocolate. A 2 hour stay in the refrigerator helps a lot. However I always prefer my chocolate as semi-sweet. It tends to harden better.