Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Cups | SheSpeaks

• ShainaCooper ShainaCooper
    11.04.17

Peanut butter cup for the win!

I loved how jam packed this cup was! It had a great texture and peanut butter flavor! I love that it was soft on the outside and crunchy on the inside! What a great little snack or treat! Definitely recommend!
  • mcasella mcasella
    05.30.18

Old School

I'm a purest and prefer it without the Reese's Piece's.

• jenni104 By  jenni104
    07.12.19

A delicious second place in my Reese's line.

These are very yummy, but I do prefer the original over this one much more.

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    07.12.19

So Delicious

I have always loved Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and this is an even tastier and improved product! I love that it is soft and crunchy and the delicious taste of peanut butter and chocolate. The chocolate shell houses a creamy layer of peanut butter with crunchy Reese's Pieces candies and it tastes so good!

• davisesq212 By  davisesq212
    07.11.19

Best of both worlds.

This is the best of both worlds...the cup experience and the pieces experience!

• LIChevyMetsGrrl By  LIChevyMetsGrrl
    07.11.19

YUM!

I would give these 10/5 stars! I'm actually not a fan of Reese's pb cups. I prefer the Pieces like E.T. does. I wasn't sure how I was going to like these, but WOW they are too good! I can't keep them in the house and I never buy them by the bag because I'll devour said bag in one sitting.

• staciew30 By  staciew30
    07.10.19

Delicious

What a great candy. I love this one because its regular Reese's mixed with Reese pieces. I think everyone should eat this candy.

• aleesarmiento By  aleesarmiento
    01.29.19

resee´s deliciousness

I really like this chocolate because it has that exact amount of peanut butter, and the chocolates that has inside it realy gives the pop surprise!

• Lizzy33dona_picks By  Lizzy33dona_picks
    10.09.18

Definitely awesome

Awesome and amazing idea my two favorites together! I was so excited to see this at the store I definitely picked one up! It was so delicious I was in heaven.

• Libbyrose16 By  Libbyrose16
    10.02.18

Two of Americans favorite candies made into one delicious one. You can't beat that! Absolutely loved it!

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

Honestly, I don't hate them, but don't love them either. I feel like Reese's peanut butter cups just don't need pieces in them. Call me a buzz kill for that statement. ;)

• emolie27 By  emolie27
    05.30.18

These are so good! I am somewhat addicted. I first bought these for Halloween candy and ate the whole bag before we had any trick or treaters! I thought the Reese's pieces inside might be too much, but it is perfect! The yummy chocolate and creamy peanut butter combo is made even better with a little bit of crunch from the Reese's pieces. I highly recommend, but you might get hooked!