Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups

Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups

4.6
              Rated #35 in Snacks & Candy
31 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups I would say yes!! I LOVE Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and I am kind of a purist. I don't like to go outside of my box food wise, because when I have a taste for something I don't want to ruin the experience with something new. I decided to give these new peanut butter cups a try because I LOVE Reese's PB Cups and I love Reese's Pieces. How could they screw this up? Well, I am happy to say....they got it right!! The Pieces just add to the experience. I actually like the little crunch you get. They taste the same as the original, but you get a little crunch. My favorite is the Reese's Pieces PB Cup Big Cup! So good! Give it a try....I don't think you will be disappointed!!!

Love me twofers! Oh em gee! Here is mommy's little sweet addiction! This is such a great idea putting these together to make an awesome taste and fun smooth-crunchy consistency. Love Resees before but, now with this and white chocolate 🍫 ones we have a serious chocoholic on our hands! Live me twofers!

Very tasty snack, a snack attack I have enjoyed these, as a snack attack, they are filling, and more filling than regular Reese cups! Very tasty snack

Nom Nom Nom Delicious! What a great idea, putting these two awesome candies together. Nom Nom Nom...

mmm good I love Reese's Peanut Butter cups and with the addition of the mini candy they are even better. I like mine frozen. yes, they are fattening but a nice treats.

These are so good! I am somewhat addicted. I first bought these for Halloween candy and ate the whole bag before we had any trick or treaters! I thought the Reese's pieces inside might be too much, but it is perfect! The yummy chocolate and creamy peanut butter combo is made even better with a little bit of crunch from the Reese's pieces. I highly recommend, but you might get hooked!

Two of Americans favorite candies made into one delicious one. You can't beat that! Absolutely loved it!

Definitely awesome Awesome and amazing idea my two favorites together! I was so excited to see this at the store I definitely picked one up! It was so delicious I was in heaven.

resee´s deliciousness I really like this chocolate because it has that exact amount of peanut butter, and the chocolates that has inside it realy gives the pop surprise!

Delicious What a great candy. I love this one because its regular Reese's mixed with Reese pieces. I think everyone should eat this candy.

YUM! I would give these 10/5 stars! I'm actually not a fan of Reese's pb cups. I prefer the Pieces like E.T. does. I wasn't sure how I was going to like these, but WOW they are too good! I can't keep them in the house and I never buy them by the bag because I'll devour said bag in one sitting.

REESES LOVERS DREAM My fiance and I are OBSESSED with these, if you like Reese's then get these, 2 in 1 and a win-win for me!

Peanut butter cup for the win! I loved how jam packed this cup was! It had a great texture and peanut butter flavor! I love that it was soft on the outside and crunchy on the inside! What a great little snack or treat! Definitely recommend!

Perfection I'm a huge Reeses fan. And the mix of cups with peices is just amazing. Makes my mouth and taste buds so happy. I always have some hidden in my freezer from the kids. Hehe.

Love Reese?s Pieces Peanut Butter Cups You cannot go wrong with Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups! They are the same amazing tasting treat with a treat inside! I absolutely love them! They are the right amount of yummy goodness!😋