Red Box DVD Rentals | SheSpeaks

07.08.14

convenient and affordable

• MommyJoi MommyJoi
    12.29.13

Redbox has always been hit or miss for me. There is usually only one or two movies out of the selection that I would like to watch! I'm not crazy about the price increase, but its still cheaper than renting from iTunes or your cable ondemand. Lets just say I'm on the fence with it.

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    11.17.17

Going to the movies is pricey so RedBox is a nice alternative. I can watch fairly recent movies at home and save my money for movie dates. The only thing for me is remembering to return the DVDs on time! On the other hand, my local grocery store has a Red Box so it?s very convenient for me.

• gloriarr By  gloriarr
    10.11.17

Redbos - Easy and convenient DVD rentals

Redbox is convenient. Every 10 rentals they give you a free DVD rental. Sometimes latest released videos are not available for a couple of weeks. other then that no complaints. If you have to contact them about any sort of problem they are prompt to reply and fix the problem.

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.11.17

I love Redbox! Seriously, they are always giving out free codes which means I rarely if ever pay to rent a movie.

• ashley90 By  ashley90
    11.14.16

Nice way to rent

The have a decent selection and you cant beat the price

• disneymommy12 By  disneymommy12
    11.14.16

Love Redbox. Wonderful cheap way to have a movie night.

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    06.11.16

Hmmm

Used it a lot 3-5 years ago and kind of fizzled out when reality tv kicked in AND the option to wait a little longer and the movie would hit cable. Not a big movie fan either. It does help when traveling, relocating etc.

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    06.06.16

I have the app and get the emails so I get free nights often. I don't have cable I stream tv only so it's nice to have an inexpensive way to see fairly new movies! Also I like how I don't have to return to the same place I pick up.

• angela407 By  angela407
    01.31.16

Redbox makes renting movies pretty easy and there are usually codes for free or discounted movies, so that makes it even better. My only complaint is that the selection of movies is not always great.

• jvandebrink By  jvandebrink
    11.24.15

Renting from Redbox is quick and convenient. There usually are coupon codes available online which I like to take advantage of. The only disappointing thing is, it takes a while for Redbox to receive new releases. Overall I like using Redbox.

• skydancer28 By  skydancer28
    11.24.15

I've always had a great experience with redbox, from their selection to their customer support, haven't had a negative experience yet.