Ralph Lauren Romance Always Yours Elixir de Parfum | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.08.15

Love the light smell that stays with me all day. My husband always says I smell good when I wear this perfume!

• Something in it gives me a headache. I cannot recommend this. The smell is too strong.

• irinam85 By  irinam85
    10.13.18

You will smell great!

Love, love, love this perfume! Smells awesome! I wear it all the time, everyday! I get complimented on how nice I smell and my fiance goes crazy :) I recommend this to all the ladies.

• Teralynn7383 By  Teralynn7383
    09.04.18

Ralph Lauren never let's me down!

Ralph Lauren has some AMAZING Fragrances, and this is definitely one of them!! Its a very light floral scent, but not too overpowering! You can wear it daily, regardless of the occasion, its classy enough for fancy parties but perfect for everyday too! Great Fragrance!

• Guccigurl By  Guccigurl
    01.10.18

The best Fragrance in the world

My everything I love Ralph Lauren Romance so much I couldn't imagine BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. The smell is very classy and it's high quality this is the best Fragrance in the world #1FAN

• katfos By  katfos
    06.08.15

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

• midnightblue By  midnightblue
    05.19.15

Sweet and refreshing! Everyone always wants to know what I'm wearing. It is floral, but just the right amount. If you think its a little to out of your price range. try the body spray. it will be the same essence and at a better price for every day use.

• Alexander By  Alexander
    02.08.14

sweet and lucious scent makes me wat to go out and have fun. Great product and very expensive so if you got the wallet for it i say go for it, expect many men taking a second look ladies.

• Break_the_rules By  Break_the_rules
    07.10.13

I love this perfume! It is perfect for a romantic date as it is very soft and sweet so it doesnt overcome the guy. My boyfriend thinks that this is his favorite perfume!

• wormflick By  wormflick
    10.02.12

This is a very nice fragrance. It smells nice and last awhile.

• nunyabiznis7 By  nunyabiznis7
    06.29.12

This is my favorite RL perfume. It smells great and not heavy or overpowering. Stays with you a while and gets compliments.