Rachael Ray 10 pc Nonstick Cookware Set | SheSpeaks

• chouser By  chouser
    11.18.16

Great cookware

Love these pots and pans. They work fantastic and look nice since i hang them on a pot rack. Food does not stick either!

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

I love rachael ray cookware it is so great especially the nonstick and the oval shaped pots are great.

• aamita By  aamita
    10.17.13

Well I love this cookware, design perfectly for cooking.

• CourtString By  CourtString
    10.07.13

I have the orange ones and absolutely love them!

• msfriendly By  msfriendly
    09.12.11

I finally purchased this set and it really was the right choice! I got the chocolate color and it's beautiful in my green kitchen. I love the non-stick; they wash up so quickly. Just make sure you don't use any utensils to harm the finish. If you are considering buying new cookware, this is a great choice!

• NEThing2save By  NEThing2save
    05.22.11

Used my sister's set during my last visit and LOVED IT. Great Product and easy cleaned.

• pabswife By  pabswife
    11.23.10

In these hard times it is hard to spend that much money on cookware...seems just paying for groceries is hard enough

• Ujjwala By  Ujjwala
    11.17.10

I just lov ethis product.It is very easy to clean up all the mess and still they are very high quality products. It's a smart investment.

• youngmomoldmom By  youngmomoldmom
    11.16.10

I bought this set a few years ago and i really do still love them. Make sure to wash them by hand and to use the right utensils and the non stick will last. They really are the best set I have ever owned.

• georgiagirl01 By  georgiagirl01
    10.09.09

I absolutely love my cookwear. The clean up is easy and the durability of the nonstick is great. I have had my set for 2 years and I have no scratches on the nonstick. It was worth the price I paid.