QuikTrip | SheSpeaks

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

best place for a quick stop

Wish more than 5 stars was an option From customer service to their kitchen - can't go wrong with QT

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

I really like the Qwik trip stores, everyone who works there is always friendly and I can pick up stuff on my grocery list for a good price. I do feel bad they put a lot of smaller gas stations out of business when they came to ny town though

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Always great place to stop when traveling. Clean bathrooms and has the best coffee. Pizza is good even for breakfast ones.

• MamaNette By  MamaNette
    04.19.16

Who can say "no" to an $.89 drink?

QT has exceeded all of my expectations for a convenient store! I can honestly say, that I didn't go into the stores much since we have been able to pay at the pump....until QT became local. Now, I can hardly go into town with the kids without stopping! Who can say "no" to an $.89 frozen drink? Surely not me :-)

• chani102 By  chani102
    11.06.13

Great coffee, great snacks, friendly service. I hadn't really heard of Quiktrip before because I moved from the West Coast to the South. Way better than other convenience stores offerings.

• happi23 By  happi23
    11.06.13

My favorite gas station chain

• Mj8462 By  Mj8462
    09.30.13

I would rather stop at a quick trip then any other gas station!! They are amazing and have so many things to choose from!!

• mslejean By  mslejean
    06.07.13

All gas stations should be modeled after quick trip. If there was only one chain ever, it should be quick trip. Everything is done right.

• susie_q_8487 By  susie_q_8487
    09.26.11

Best gas station ever! Always clean, always friendly, always safe. They always have the cheapest gas prices. Sales are frequent too. The also have a line of breakfast sandwiches, deli sandwiches and salads which are all delicious.