Purex Complete Crystals Softener | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    07.01.13

Love the product. Scent is not heavy just right. and the laundry smells good.

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    06.09.20

Purex Complete Crystals Softener

Love the smell of this product and the softness of my clothes. The scent last a long time.

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.07.20

Smells great

I like really fresh smelling laundry, so I was looking forward to trying on of these "crystals" type products. I bought the blue one, and I really like the smell. It lasts pretty well, I just felt like I was going through the bottle so fast. I also tend to be an over-user of things like dish soap, laundry detergent, body wash, etc (I swear it's an over reaction to being raised by a mother who I felt always used too *little* dish soap, etc) so that may be a me problem, not a problem with the product itself. Overall, I enjoy using these crystals, and will probably continue to buy periodically, but I can't always justify spending the money just for extra sniff-ability.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.06.20

nice scent

Purex Complete Crystals Softener are great to use along with the liquid detergent. The scents are pleasant without being overwhelming.

• Eureka00 By  Eureka00
    06.05.20

Great

Smells great and works well. They sell for a good price too.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Okay for the price

Not the longest lasting but for your monies - worth it - PUREX is the only laundry soap that truly works on DEEP CLEANING laundry (geo technical core driller) BUT their smelly crystals aren't so hot -

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.28.17

WONDERFUL WHIFFS

ALL 3 scents smell really good!! Crystals seem to soften clothes bettEr to me than sheets. Doesn't take much so crystals are worth buying.

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    03.16.17

This smelled sooooooo so so so very good! I received the limited edition Oh-So-Chic! fragrance and it was so nice, very floral and Spring-y. Light enough that it wasn't overpowering, even concentrated before the wash, but strong enough that it lasted for several days after the laundry was done... I'm very bad about putting up laundry immediately afterwards, lol The after wash scent wasn't quite as strong as I personally would have liked it, but I like to constantly smell nice smells, not just avoid or neutralize nasty smells. So, that might just be me.

• cic2016 By  cic2016
    07.16.16

These crystals are the best! I think they're easier to use/less messy than liquid fabric softener, and it's so easy to adjust the amount you want to use according to the size of the load - just throw in fewer or more crystals! My clothes always smell incredible after using them - the lavender scent is my favorite.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    04.27.15

AAAHHHH... When you say PUREX I can smell the fragnace. I will say this I have tried every one and love it, The smell on the clothes seems like forever/ Great product

• alvaradofamily By  alvaradofamily
    04.23.15

I dont usally try new things but someone gave this to me so i decided to and sure glad i did. The smell was wonderful. I went to buy some and found out the price was reasonable so that was a plus as well.