Purex Complete Crystals Softener | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    07.01.13

Love the product. Scent is not heavy just right. and the laundry smells good.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Okay for the price

Not the longest lasting but for your monies - worth it - PUREX is the only laundry soap that truly works on DEEP CLEANING laundry (geo technical core driller) BUT their smelly crystals aren't so hot -

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.28.17

WONDERFUL WHIFFS

ALL 3 scents smell really good!! Crystals seem to soften clothes bettEr to me than sheets. Doesn't take much so crystals are worth buying.

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    03.16.17

This smelled sooooooo so so so very good! I received the limited edition Oh-So-Chic! fragrance and it was so nice, very floral and Spring-y. Light enough that it wasn't overpowering, even concentrated before the wash, but strong enough that it lasted for several days after the laundry was done... I'm very bad about putting up laundry immediately afterwards, lol The after wash scent wasn't quite as strong as I personally would have liked it, but I like to constantly smell nice smells, not just avoid or neutralize nasty smells. So, that might just be me.

• cic2016 By  cic2016
    07.16.16

These crystals are the best! I think they're easier to use/less messy than liquid fabric softener, and it's so easy to adjust the amount you want to use according to the size of the load - just throw in fewer or more crystals! My clothes always smell incredible after using them - the lavender scent is my favorite.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    04.27.15

AAAHHHH... When you say PUREX I can smell the fragnace. I will say this I have tried every one and love it, The smell on the clothes seems like forever/ Great product

• alvaradofamily By  alvaradofamily
    04.23.15

I dont usally try new things but someone gave this to me so i decided to and sure glad i did. The smell was wonderful. I went to buy some and found out the price was reasonable so that was a plus as well.

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.21.15

Love the lavender scent last a long time

• Karendd By  Karendd
    03.20.15

This smells very good and is more affordable than the other brands. I like that the scent stays with my fabrics for a long time after the laundry is done - for days! It makes me feel like I went the extra mile and added a special touch to my family's laundry :)

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

works ok scent is not as strong as gain or downy

• Freckledmom By  Freckledmom
    08.20.14

These crystals are great for freshening up your laundry. I like the purple/pink crystals for our clothes. These crystals are easy to use and while they offer a nice smell, it is not overpowering. The smell does not stay as long as I would like, but the clothes stay fresh and the smell does not compete with my perfume. The price is also less than other types of this product.