Puffs Plus Tissues with Vicks | SheSpeaks

• sheisfamous sheisfamous
    06.26.14

This is the ONLY tissue brand I will use when suffering from a cold or allergies. Super soft tissue is very important for delicate areas like your nose or even around your eyes.

• HappyMelanie By  HappyMelanie
    11.01.16

I love the way this tissue smells and opens up my nasal passages! It's soft too! It is the only type of kleenex that I will purchase when I am sick. I LOVE it!!!

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

I love these tissues when I am sick. They do not rub your nose raw and give you that menthol smell. I love it. Will continue to buy these no matter how much they cost!

• dsquilts02 By  dsquilts02
    11.24.15

I am thankful for these when the cold weather is here, as my nose gets sore easily. With Puffs Tissues with Vicks, it does not stay that way long. They also help me breathe better.

• divaqueen69 By  divaqueen69
    11.04.15

Love these tissues I keep stocked up especially with the cold and flu season upon us

• Supernice By  Supernice
    07.18.15

Love these tissues! I love the cooling sensation the have especially when you have a bad cold.

• heartinwv95 By  heartinwv95
    02.20.15

These are definitely the stuffy, sore nose tissue - they sooth, they expand sinuses and help drain, and they absorb all the ick. My only complaint is that they're not always available at my local Walmart, likely because people buy them up during cold season!

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

The only tissue I use when I have a cold. You will too if you have a cold because blowing your nose into a regular tissue is nose torture.... Highly recommend this product. Best nose blowing relief invention ever!!

• Riverkar001 By  Riverkar001
    01.03.15

Puff is the best and the only tissue product that is allowed in my house. I will totally recommend to all my friends and families

• Lannah86 By  Lannah86
    11.04.14

amazing

• esauce90 By  esauce90
    10.16.14

I LOVE PUFFS!!!! Softest, most gentle tissues out there! They are my absolute FAVORITE!