Propel Vitamin Enhanced Water Beverage Mix Cherry Lime | SheSpeaks

• pipsqueak By  pipsqueak
    08.08.10

I've never liked Gatorade very much, and thought I wouldn't like this either, but I was wrong!

• Sarah051504 By  Sarah051504
    07.29.10

Nastiest stuff I've ever tasted. Took one sip and dumped the rest down the drain!

• corwinky By  corwinky
    02.24.10

Best ever! Good for me, low cal, and with a great but not overpowering or sticky sweet taste. I've already used one coupon and will be buying this again!

• scentednights By  scentednights
    02.20.10

I am constantly on the run whether I'm at work, running the kids to activities or working outside. I don't always remember to bring a drink from home and I don't want to resort to sodas or high calorie, sugary sweet beverages from the fast food restaurants. Now I can toss a few Propel powder packets in my purse and add it to any 16.9 ounce bottle of water. I recently had the chance to try the Propel Cherry Lime powder packets and I love the fact that they mix into your water clear so there aren't any nasty artificial colors in there. There are only 20 calories in the whole packet so I don't need to worry about this messing up my Weight Watcher's points. The cherry lime combination tastes really good and I like that it has added antioxidants.