Proactive X OUT Acne Treatment Review | SheSpeaks

• LetsTalk1 By  LetsTalk1
    10.16.14

It doesn't work so effective. Needs time to see the results. I used other product that works much better.

• hennlady By  hennlady
    10.07.14

SO disappointed in the product and the customer support. The 90 day supply lasts about 30 days and it takes 7 days to get the product. Was a fan of Rodan & Fields but hoped the simpler regimine would be effective. WRONG! I would not recommend this product!!

• weyshamaj By  weyshamaj
    07.15.14

xout seems to work well, however they continue to bill my credit card even BEFORE the 30 period they say you get to test it out and you CANNOT get ahold of customer service no matter how many times you call you get an ETERNAL busy signal. this is CRAP

• roisebatemon By  roisebatemon
    12.09.13

i like this

• Abarry By  Abarry
    09.21.13

This product is the worst acne treatment I have used for my son. His face started breaking out more when he started using this product. It is by the makers of Proactive but does not compare to Proactive at all. We have found a $7.00 acne kit at Dollar General, it has cleared up my son's face.

• Lionbubbles By  Lionbubbles
    08.10.13

smh! it's an okay product but took quite some time to notice results

• mrfuzz24 By  mrfuzz24
    08.06.13

Honestly I'm not the person who makes posts on websites like these, but never have i ever been more irritated then i am right now. X Out by proactive is the WORST product I have ever tried in my life, and honestly, I can't stand it. I ordered a 30 day supply + cleansing bar, and specifically told them I do not want to be on there list. they ended up totally screwing me over. So this is what happened 2 weeks later, and i have no package , but then i have another receipt , so then I call x-out, and they say that they don't have that noted and that i can receive an aferdavid for the bottles I never received. so another 2 weeks later, I received a 90 day supply when I asked for a 30 day, and I never even received my 30 day. so at this point I'm furious , I've now asked for something and not even got what i asked for , and now i've been charged 120$ because the 30day+ the 90 day. So i call them and completely fuss them out. and they all beat around the bush saying I ordered it when i specifically only wanted the 30 day, so I cancel my subscription. and once again, they say ok, ok, and aferdavid will be sent to you. so much to my surprise I wake up and find another charge on my credit card from x out AGAIN, so i call them and ask why am I still being charged , I've canceled 2 times now and they say because i didn't cancel within 30 there charging me with another 90 day package, and here's the best part of the whole thing. I ordered x- out June 30 for the 30 day supply and then they charged me july 11, for a 90 day supply and finally August 5th , so you tell me how I got charged for 2 90 days and 1 30 day ( which I still haven't received) in a matter of not even 90 days? the customer service was rude, the product was not worth the money. and I have received 1 package in the 3 months that they where supposedly sending it to me. so even if I did ask for that ridiculous subscription every month, they still are in a horrible position because they didn't send anything that they where supposed to "send" so I am completely done with x-out and I am posting my experiences everywhere , so no one has to experience the nightmare I experienced.

• nicolemonroex3 By  nicolemonroex3
    08.04.13

Best acne cleaner i have ever tried! I have tried so many products to attempt to get rid of acne, but NO luck until i tried X out. I'm in love with it!

• Oparaa By  Oparaa
    03.15.12

Hello Everyone, Hey so I received this product a few weeks ago in my Influenster VoxBox and paid it no mind until i had an event to attend and woke up that morning with an unwanted visitor smack dab on my cheek. After staring at my new worst enemy for a few minutes i decided to give X Out a try this product is designed to..... "kill the bacteria that causes breakouts, help banish existing pimples and help leave the skin feeling smooth and looking healthy. X Out? works to lift away the dirt and grime that can clog pores. The Wash-In Treatment also leaves behind powerful medicine to help keep pores clean. Learn more and purchase at XOut.com. X Out is sold as a 30-day supply and comes with a bonus Shine Control product to help you fight oil all day for $19.95." I used it to spot treat, I applied it to the affected area and let it sit for 10 mins as instructed. While it was on my face my first impression was that it could definitely be used as a mild exfoliator because it has a grain like feel to it, it also had a very cooling affect. After the 10 mins were up I rinsed the cream off and my visitor already had one foot out the door. It was not completely gone but it was reduced by at least 40% with the first use. After using this product for a week (in combination with my Skinsonic) I have fallen head over heels in love. I would not recommend using this everyday if you have sensitive skin not because its drying, because its not at all, but because for me anyway its a bit harsh for an everyday cleanser. Well that's about it I hope you enjoyed this review, Ill keep you all posted if anything changes.

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

Not crazy about it. Smells nice and feels nice.. but I noticed I started to break out..

• Sjbutterfie By  Sjbutterfie
    12.16.11

This is a three step treatment. It's a face wash, mask, and a spot treatment all in one which is great because you don't have to worry about steps and picking up bottles through the morning or night when your really tired. You know when you come home from a long day and you wash your face before bed you just don't want to fool around with having to put 3-5 products on your face. I've been using this for a while now and it has 8.5 percent of benzoyl peroxide in it and that's a pretty strong dose. It has an exfoliant in it (small little beads). My face has stayed clear. I use it in the morning and evening. I use it as a wash. You wet your face and massage into skin for 2 minutes and then wash it off. I can really tell that it cleans out my pores. It has a intense cold sensation so if you have sensitive skin or just don't like that feeling then Id steer clear or take it easy and start with maybe washing your face with it once a day or just use on problem areas. I used it as a spot treatment one night this week and woke up and my breakout was gone so that was awesome. I think this product out of all that I've tried is actually working for me. My face is softer and clearer. The makers of Proactive made this new product. The packaging kind of suggest it's targeted toward teens both (girls and boys), but I'm 21 and use it. I honestly think it's for a lot of people regardless of age because most believe you won't get acne or think you grow out of it when you get older, but this product so far is working :)