Princess Bride Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• sykick By  sykick
    08.22.19

Love it

The perfect movie for everyone! Romance - check Action - check Adventure - check Comedy - check

• jenmartin74 By  jenmartin74
    05.27.19

A favorite!!!

My family loves this movie. We quote it all the time. Very funny, cult classic.

• LuckyBobtail By  LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

Very funny!

Love this movie! It's one of my top favorite classics.

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

Sweet movie. One of my favorites. It has some great lines in it.

• loudcassi By  loudcassi
    08.02.17

FAVORITE!!!

This movie is a favorite of everyone in my household. My kids have grown up watching it over and over again along with me. Every time it's playing on tv we all sit down to watch it.

• MoHolster By  MoHolster
    07.28.17

One of the best movies

This is an exciting movie, and one of my favorites! I would watch it over and over! The grandpa's description in the beginning pretty much sums it up (but underestimates the excitement). I think it only has one bad word, which is another great thing about it.

• alyssasue86 By  alyssasue86
    08.11.16

Love this movie! The love Wesley has for Buttercup is something every woman wants to experience at least once in their lifetime.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Great Classic

This is a great classic love movie. Also very funny and entertaining. Most love movies are more dramatic and not funny. If you haven't watched it, you should check it out.

• bspring By  bspring
    07.23.16

Love this movie!

I remember first watching this movie as a kid and loving it - the humor, action, thrill of the chase. I'd say that it hasn't gotten any worse with age. My family and I end up putting this on to watch every few months, and it's fairly often that a quote finds its way into a conversation that's going on

• Acoulibaly By  Acoulibaly
    07.14.16

Stunning

One of the best movies of all time. It will forever be a classic and one of my favorites.

• tressiealice By  tressiealice
    02.09.16

This movie is a classic that everyone needs to see at least once. It is brilliant, very funny, kid friendly, and just a very excellent movie.

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

It was an okay love story, I was more focused on Andre the Giant's character though.

• xmarie411x By  xmarie411x
    09.23.15

it was a ok movie i didnt like it much but other people may

• Allysonwhobrey By  Allysonwhobrey
    09.22.15

One of the most quotable Classics of all time. This iconic film will have you in tears from laughter. "I don't think that means what you think it means."

• altamontefamily By  altamontefamily
    09.18.15

This is one of our family favorites! Oh, and the quotes?! "Inconceivable!" "As you wish!" It would be very difficult to "get" these quotes until after you've actually seen the movie. "My name is Inego Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Hilarious movie! Must see!