Princess Bride Movie

Princess Bride Movie

4.8
              Rated #3 in Movies
93 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Love! It?s a classic love story with a twist. My husband will say this movie really ruined his sense of romance because no man could ever live up to Wesley!

great cult classic This is very well written and well acted. A gem of a film.

My favorite movie My favorite movie with great lines, acting and humor.

Never gets old. This was my absolute favorite movie when I was a kid, and it's still one of my very favorites! It's sweet and humorous. It's one of the only movies I've seen multiple times and still adore.

Love it The perfect movie for everyone! Romance - check Action - check Adventure - check Comedy - check

A favorite!!! My family loves this movie. We quote it all the time. Very funny, cult classic.

Very funny! Love this movie! It's one of my top favorite classics.

Sweet movie. One of my favorites. It has some great lines in it.

FAVORITE!!! This movie is a favorite of everyone in my household. My kids have grown up watching it over and over again along with me. Every time it's playing on tv we all sit down to watch it.

One of the best movies This is an exciting movie, and one of my favorites! I would watch it over and over! The grandpa's description in the beginning pretty much sums it up (but underestimates the excitement). I think it only has one bad word, which is another great thing about it.

Love this movie! The love Wesley has for Buttercup is something every woman wants to experience at least once in their lifetime.

Great Classic This is a great classic love movie. Also very funny and entertaining. Most love movies are more dramatic and not funny. If you haven't watched it, you should check it out.

Love this movie! I remember first watching this movie as a kid and loving it - the humor, action, thrill of the chase. I'd say that it hasn't gotten any worse with age. My family and I end up putting this on to watch every few months, and it's fairly often that a quote finds its way into a conversation that's going on

Stunning One of the best movies of all time. It will forever be a classic and one of my favorites.

This movie is a classic that everyone needs to see at least once. It is brilliant, very funny, kid friendly, and just a very excellent movie.