Poland Spring Bottled Water | SheSpeaks

• singincherry singincherry
    03.08.13

Hands down best water. Its the only bottled water I drink.

• I still don't understand why people pay money for bottled water. Way cheaper to go buy a filter and a reusable water bottle...not to mention better for the environment. As far as bottled water it's good, but...still, I wouldn't spend money on it.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.22.16

It's an ok water.My 2nd choice if needed.It has a pure taste to it without all of the additives that some waters have so that is a plus.

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    03.10.13

• singincherry By  singincherry
    03.08.13

Hands down best water. Its the only bottled water I drink.

• kimm1310 By  kimm1310
    03.11.11

The only bottled water that I LOVE... Other waters seem to have a "flavor" to them that I don't like... I'm actually thinking about getting a water cooler for the house so I don't have to buy it by the case.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    10.05.10

This is our go to water - don't think it tastes any better than any other water, but it's less expensive than the European brands, available in every size imaginable, and it's sold at Costco.