Pillsbury Pie Crusts Review | SheSpeaks

• Sassy-Sparkles By  Sassy-Sparkles
    06.14.20

MUST BUY!

OMG! this pie crust is incredible. I think that is honestly all that needs to be said, other than the fact that it is so freaking easy to use. You just open up the package and unroll the dough. that's all.

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.11.20

Love these pie crusts

This is the only store-bought pie crusts for me. I?ve made dozens of hand pies, pies, and even chicken pot pies and they?re always fantastic.

• kc2345 By  kc2345
    11.07.19

This is my favorite go-to brand when making pies. It is flavorful and flaky, just the way you would want when making a pie. If you're not a fan of crispy edges, I'd recommend putting tinfoil around the edge to start, and take it off the last 10 or so minutes of baking..it comes out perfect every time!

• blackcristina92 By  blackcristina92
    12.11.18

Great crust

I love this pie crust. Only one i will buy to make my pies.

• vlinda15 By  vlinda15
    02.13.17

Delicious

Do you want to bake a pie, but skip the hours wasted on the crust? Well, this product is for you! This crust is just the right amount of crusty and soft! The flavor is remarkable and worth the price!

• Readrea By  Readrea
    09.01.16

Follow the directions! When it says sit out for 10-15, they mean it! I've ripped so many crusts because I was impatient. It bakes flaky, and is so much quicker and easier than making your own.

• Sassy79 By  Sassy79
    08.03.16

This is my go to pre-made pie crust for chicken pot pie & coconut custard pie. One of the best tasting, pre-made crust

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

People ask if crust is homemade all the time!

Tried and true product. Great for cutting down the time to make a pie. Tastes great. Cooks evenly consistently. Always a favorite.

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Good for Pre-Made

Doesn't hold a candle to crust made from scratch but it is the best pre-made crust that I have tried. Bakes well without the edges burning.

• LatinMama By  LatinMama
    05.16.16

If you do not want to make pie crust from scratch Pillsbury pie crust is the way to go. It's flaky and delicious. It never disappoints. I use it every time I make my apple pies and is always a hit.

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

I love these! So easy and convenient to use! Just make sure you take them out of the fridge plenty of time before you try to unroll them.

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.10.16

Tasty

The best pie crust to grab, of you don't have time to make your own!

• waltersgrl08 By  waltersgrl08
    04.07.16

Easy to use in love the taste of the buttery pie crust on a yummy cherry pie

• candries By  candries
    02.15.16

This is my go-to favorite for store bought pie crust. I have tried the store brands and they do not measure up. Pillsbury Pie crust are flaking and in my opinion, taste just as good as home made. Easy and fast!

• BethBakes By  BethBakes
    10.29.15

Although I much prefer making my pie crusts from scratch I was pleasantly surprised with how flaky this crust turned out. I'd use it again for pies that I don't tend to spice up the crust.