Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara | SheSpeaks

• ydolemalive ydolemalive
    04.12.12

This is the only mascara I can use to due to chronic blepharitis in both eyes. It does not irritate during normal wear or removal. I only recently stopped using this product when they introduced the new thickening version (the one that's packaged like a leaf). Same natural benefits with just a little extra oomph! Will stay loyal to this brand until it is no longer available.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• ktwebb2416 By  ktwebb2416
    09.24.17

Natural Mascara, But Subtle Looking and Messy

I was searching for some basic, natural ingredient makeup and I really like the Physicians Formula Organic Wear line because it is pretty affordable at drugstores. I was drawn to the packaging of this mascara and the healthier, naturally derived ingredients more than anything. I like the thin formula because it goes on easily and doesn't clump. This mascara does provide color and just a bit of length and volume. I wouldn't buy this product if you want a lot of volume and a waterproof, long lasting mascara. I did notice a lot of product fallout when I touched my lashes or when my eyes watered. Overall, I liked the easy application, more subtle look, and that the mascara did not irritate my eyes.

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

Didn't irritate my eyes as much as other mascaras, but didn't really like how it looked. It went on kind of clumpy and flaked a lot during the day.

• schylerryoko By  schylerryoko
    07.18.14

I have substituting my normal make up for more natural/organic products, especially ones that are cruelty free. This one meets all of those requirements and makes my lashes volumized and very pigmented as they are normally not. I love this for an everyday look

• livelearn By  livelearn
    04.23.14

I love the idea of natural cosmetics, so I thought I would give this a try. Unfortunately, this mascara is not waterproof and ends up all over my eyes, and rubbing my eyes takes it off completely. I might try another product from Physicians Formula, but this one did not impress.

• KareyB By  KareyB
    04.27.13

I love this mascara. I have tried so many over the years and this is by far my fav.

• AndreahCrawford By  AndreahCrawford
    04.16.13

I am very happy with this mascara. I am a fan of Physicians Formula, though I usually wait until I can buy it on clearance, because it is a tad pricey. It's worth the effort, though. I love that this stuff doesn't come out clumpy. My lashes look long and beautiful, and it makes me very happy that the mascara is organic, so I'm not letting hazardous chemicals touch my eyes.

• Brandy-Chanell By  Brandy-Chanell
    01.12.13

Typically I walk past this brand as I was turned off by the higher price. One day I found a blog deal and have this mascara (1 In the black and 1 metallic tube) and I feel in love. I'm usually a l'oreal gal but this mascara brand has become my HG( holy grail). I like the black tube better but I love that all the products from this line don't have the typical chemicals. The mascara is also good for sensitive or dry eyes. I couldn't figure out why my eyes burned and after trying this mascara I don't have this issue!! Shop around for the lowest price it will be worth it.

• JosieJadore By  JosieJadore
    01.08.13

Awesome mascara! I love that it's made with natural products and it also makes your lashes look lush and full!

• myndy86 By  myndy86
    06.29.12

I love this mascara and i love the company its self, not tested on animals, no harsh chemicals, parabens or synthetic preserves! Works well and I know my eyelashes wont fall out!