Philosophy Hope in a Jar Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    01.05.15

I just bought this and it has improved the smoothness of my skin. I have dry skin so I am thinking about switching to the dry skin version to see if it helps in the winter when my skin is dryer.

• mintmom mintmom
    04.14.12

I received a sample of this from Sephora and I hated it. I think I am the only person who doesn't like it. I have very sensitive skin and it made if red and irritated. I also though it smelled horrible.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

Great for winter

I used this frequently for two years (too many options, had to move on!) and especially loved it during the winter. It is a bit heavy for the summer especially to layer sunscreen on top of. The odd thing is it leaves a heaving (somewhat shiny) feeling yet goes on light, if that makes sense. But during the winter months it gave my skin a radiant glow and did not bother my sensitive skin. It does however have a weird fragrance that I could do without, if you are sensitive to smell that may be a deal breaker.

• Mainejoanne By  Mainejoanne
    09.20.17

Hope is right.

Of all the moisturizers I have owned and currently own. Philosophy's HOPE IN A JAR moisturizer is by far superior. It really sinks in, even after a bunch of previous serum and essence layers (thank you Korean 12 step!) and leaves NO GREASY residue. Doesn't leave me looking like I just stuck my head in a vat of olive oil. It smells very faint, for my girls who HATE scented skincare, this is barely noticeable. This moisturizer doesn't overstate its capabilities and it always comes through for me.

• karenmiami By  karenmiami
    06.23.16

great product

Amazing for moisture and to use for night. Lightweight and very easy to apply.

• Christina26 By  Christina26
    06.23.16

Philosophy Hope in a Jar Moisturizer

Thumbs down this is the best moisturizer i've used so far,non-greasy,won't clog pores and i've never felt my skin so soft.

• Michi9271 By  Michi9271
    02.06.16

When I first was given the opportunity to try this product for free thanks to Smiley360, I was excited because I've been meaning to try one of these for a while now and never gotten around to it. I was EXTREMELY pleased that after just ONE use, the results were HUGE! It made my skin look smooth, bright, and even gave it a glowing, younger appearance! As an added plus I only need to use it once a week and it makes all my other skin care products work even better! I'm extremely impatient I have to admit and I hate waiting around for weeks or longer to see if a product is going to work but with this product there was no need! One downside is that I didn't exactly agree with the "citrus" scent on the label, the chemical smell of the product was a lot stronger than any noticeable "citrus" smell!

• katfos By  katfos
    01.05.15

• Momofalltrades By  Momofalltrades
    10.27.14

I have used Hope in a Jar for dry skin with great success. This is a great product for those of us who experience cold winters. It was a bit heavy for summer time. The only drawback would be the cost. But, The jar does last quite awhile--a little goes a long way.

• BamaGirl71 By  BamaGirl71
    06.04.14

I love this product and wish that I had more of it to use. It worked wonders on my skin. I don't recall any certain scent to it, though I noticed that several have stated they can't get past the smell.

• Lorisa By  Lorisa
    05.25.14

I have had a few samples of this product and I really want to like it but I can't. The smell is terrible and I can't get past that. On that alone I would not recommend it,

• ronniebee By  ronniebee
    05.25.14

I love how a little dab will do. It's easily absorbed and not greasy. It does make my face look brighter and refreshed. Im not a fan of the scent though. I'm so used to the perfumes and bath soaps smelling awesome, that the scent threw me off. Please try it. You won't be able to stop looking at yourself in the mirror.