Philosophy Amazing Graze Perfume Review | SheSpeaks

• AbbieRose828 By  AbbieRose828
    02.05.20

My Favorite Scent

This is absolutely one of my most favorite perfumes, no doubt about it. The scent is light and feminine, not one bit overpowering at all like some tend to be. You can even purchase it for as little as $30! I highly recommend this particular product to any woman out there looking for a quality scent to try. :)

• Abbadabbs By  Abbadabbs
    10.22.19

A favorite perfume

I have loved this perfume since the first time I smelled it. It is my everyday, go to perfume. I am extremely scent sensitive and I can't tolerate most perfumes but this one has never bothered me. I definitely recommend if you are looking for a light, clean, airy scent.

• Dzenita By  Dzenita
    02.17.18

Great for everyday!

I really like this stuff. It has a light, sweet scent and it not too overpowering. If you work in an environment where you are constantly in contact with people, this is a great everyday work perfume.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

Nice clean smell

I've worn this, with a light hand, as a nurse in the hospital and it was never overbearing. It has a fresh smell that is not easy offensive, just gives off just the right amount of clean fragrance.

• moni25 By  moni25
    09.21.17

philosophy

I love the Philosophy line of perfume products... Their scents are fantastic and last on your body a long time, the key though is to spray on your pulse points, that is where the perfume will linger longer, I do wish the Philosophy line was a little cheaper, its sort of on the high end..but overall, a great product

• MeandMyPinkMixer By  MeandMyPinkMixer
    09.20.17

Clean, Fresh Scent!

I've never been one to wear much perfume, but if I do it is definitely Amazing Grace! I love the clean, fresh scent! It's light and not overpowering at all.

• tammy1971 By  tammy1971
    08.17.16

Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume

• LadyAvon By  LadyAvon
    05.05.16

I love it but people around me didn't like it with my body chemistry and I gave it away.

• Sseul701 By  Sseul701
    07.01.15

I love light and fresh feminine fragrant. This perfume is the one!

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.21.15

LOVE this perfume!! It has the perfect light and airy scent that lasts.

• marienate By  marienate
    05.11.15

One of my many favorite perfumes, not too strong but soft enough of a scent that lasts all day and smells so good! It's worth the price, even if it's expensive and a little goes a long with this perfume smells amazing! My mom bought it first and she loved and recommend it to me. and i really like the smell and thankfully my boyfriedn bought me one bottle for my birthday!and i using it everyday!

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.21.15

Got this product for Christmas. Didn't like this at first, but it has grown on me and now I wear it everday!! LOVE.

• null99 By  null99
    02.15.15

I am in love with philosophy's product, and this one is pretty good. The scent is feminine and pleasant, but isn't too strong. this can be good or bad.

• girl17 By  girl17
    02.15.15

I have been buying the Amazing Grace shower gel for a while and love the scent. I bought the Amazing Grace spray perfume and roller ball for Christmas (gift to myself!). I still love the scent and layering the different products is nice, but I've found that the perfume (both spray and roller ball) don't last very long. It smells great though so I don't mind reapplying mid afternoon!

• allylaster By  allylaster
    07.20.14

Love this perfume. It smells so clean and refreshing, and is good to just spritz and go out to do your daily business. It's very lightweight and pleasant, so it's not overbearing to others around you. I think co-workers would really appreciate it.