Philosophy Amazing Graze Perfume | SheSpeaks

• BostonSox BostonSox
    05.09.12

I'm not a perfume wearer, but love Amazing Grace soap, lotion, body wash. The scent is so amazing -- light and gentle. Love it!

• Dzenita By  Dzenita
    02.17.18

Great for everyday!

I really like this stuff. It has a light, sweet scent and it not too overpowering. If you work in an environment where you are constantly in contact with people, this is a great everyday work perfume.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

Nice clean smell

I've worn this, with a light hand, as a nurse in the hospital and it was never overbearing. It has a fresh smell that is not easy offensive, just gives off just the right amount of clean fragrance.

• moni25 By  moni25
    09.21.17

philosophy

I love the Philosophy line of perfume products... Their scents are fantastic and last on your body a long time, the key though is to spray on your pulse points, that is where the perfume will linger longer, I do wish the Philosophy line was a little cheaper, its sort of on the high end..but overall, a great product

• MeandMyPinkMixer By  MeandMyPinkMixer
    09.20.17

Clean, Fresh Scent!

I've never been one to wear much perfume, but if I do it is definitely Amazing Grace! I love the clean, fresh scent! It's light and not overpowering at all.

• tammy1971 By  tammy1971
    08.17.16

Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume

• LadyAvon By  LadyAvon
    05.05.16

I love it but people around me didn't like it with my body chemistry and I gave it away.

• Sseul701 By  Sseul701
    07.01.15

I love light and fresh feminine fragrant. This perfume is the one!

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.21.15

LOVE this perfume!! It has the perfect light and airy scent that lasts.

• marienate By  marienate
    05.11.15

One of my many favorite perfumes, not too strong but soft enough of a scent that lasts all day and smells so good! It's worth the price, even if it's expensive and a little goes a long with this perfume smells amazing! My mom bought it first and she loved and recommend it to me. and i really like the smell and thankfully my boyfriedn bought me one bottle for my birthday!and i using it everyday!

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.21.15

Got this product for Christmas. Didn't like this at first, but it has grown on me and now I wear it everday!! LOVE.