Philosophy Amazing Graze Perfume

Philosophy Amazing Graze Perfume

4.6
              Rated #8 in Fragrance
50 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Such a fresh and clean scent! This is my favorite perfume! I love the feminine scent and how fresh it smells. I only wish the scent lasted longer (the reason for my 4 start review).

Amazing, truly..... This is one of the most beautiful fragrances I have ever used. It's warm, relaxing and gentle, but at the same time lively and uplifting. Very refreshing. A very lovely fragrance for all ages. I simply hope to never be without it.

My Favorite Scent This is absolutely one of my most favorite perfumes, no doubt about it. The scent is light and feminine, not one bit overpowering at all like some tend to be. You can even purchase it for as little as $30! I highly recommend this particular product to any woman out there looking for a quality scent to try. :)

A favorite perfume I have loved this perfume since the first time I smelled it. It is my everyday, go to perfume. I am extremely scent sensitive and I can't tolerate most perfumes but this one has never bothered me. I definitely recommend if you are looking for a light, clean, airy scent.

Great for everyday! I really like this stuff. It has a light, sweet scent and it not too overpowering. If you work in an environment where you are constantly in contact with people, this is a great everyday work perfume.

Nice clean smell I've worn this, with a light hand, as a nurse in the hospital and it was never overbearing. It has a fresh smell that is not easy offensive, just gives off just the right amount of clean fragrance.

philosophy I love the Philosophy line of perfume products... Their scents are fantastic and last on your body a long time, the key though is to spray on your pulse points, that is where the perfume will linger longer, I do wish the Philosophy line was a little cheaper, its sort of on the high end..but overall, a great product

Clean, Fresh Scent! I've never been one to wear much perfume, but if I do it is definitely Amazing Grace! I love the clean, fresh scent! It's light and not overpowering at all.

Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume I love the Philosophy line of perfume products... Their scents are fantastic and last on your body a long time, the key though is to spray on your pulse points, that is where the perfume will linger longer, I do wish the Philosophy line was a little cheaper, its sort of on the high end..but overall, a great product

I love it but people around me didn't like it with my body chemistry and I gave it away.

I love light and fresh feminine fragrant. This perfume is the one!

LOVE this perfume!! It has the perfect light and airy scent that lasts.

One of my many favorite perfumes, not too strong but soft enough of a scent that lasts all day and smells so good! It's worth the price, even if it's expensive and a little goes a long with this perfume smells amazing! My mom bought it first and she loved and recommend it to me. and i really like the smell and thankfully my boyfriedn bought me one bottle for my birthday!and i using it everyday!

Got this product for Christmas. Didn't like this at first, but it has grown on me and now I wear it everday!! LOVE.

I am in love with philosophy's product, and this one is pretty good. The scent is feminine and pleasant, but isn't too strong. this can be good or bad.