Philosophy Amazing Graze Perfume

Philosophy Amazing Graze Perfume

4.6
              Rated #8 in Fragrance
50 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I like the scent but it is so light I hardly know it is there, it does not last on me and I have never received a compliment on wearing it. In fact when I ask someone if I smell ok they always reply that they don't smell anything, not very favorible when you want to smell nice.

the reason for 2 stars is i have tried multiple grace products and they just dont last on the body, yes i layer hair product, soaps, lotions and perfume, still they dont last. philosophy products are on the pricey side and they need to really work harder to fix these products. i always got compliments, but only within the first hour, i work at a hospital and liked it because it is clean. sorry ladies of philosphy.

I really looked forward to this fragrance. After all, who wouldn't love mandarin orange, grapefruit, bergamot freesia, jasmine, rose and musk. I was so disappointed when I tried it at Sephora. Perhaps the tester was old and the fragrance faded or soured. I couldn't wait to wash it off. It may be one of those fragrances that people either love or hate. I noted a few others who passed on praising it but the overwhelming majority seems to adore it. Each to our own. Perhaps I simply had a bad exposure to it. Might try it again, but if I just want to smell clean and fresh, I will take a shower and put on freshly laundered clothes - much cheaper and less disappointing.

I love it but people around me didn't like it with my body chemistry and I gave it away.

This scent smells great when I first apply it on, but I noticed that it wears off after few hours and it smells different. However, if I layer it with one of the Philosophy lotions (specifically Grace), I noticed that the scent stays on a lot longer, and the lotion enhances the perfume wear.

I am in love with philosophy's product, and this one is pretty good. The scent is feminine and pleasant, but isn't too strong. this can be good or bad.

I have been buying the Amazing Grace shower gel for a while and love the scent. I bought the Amazing Grace spray perfume and roller ball for Christmas (gift to myself!). I still love the scent and layering the different products is nice, but I've found that the perfume (both spray and roller ball) don't last very long. It smells great though so I don't mind reapplying mid afternoon!

One of my many favorite perfumes, not too strong but soft enough of a scent that lasts all day and smells so good! It's worth the price, even if it's expensive and a little goes a long with this perfume smells amazing! My mom bought it first and she loved and recommend it to me. and i really like the smell and thankfully my boyfriedn bought me one bottle for my birthday!and i using it everyday!

I really like the clean floral scent of this perfume. It's a classic scent that can be worn by a teenager or by an older woman and still smell fabulous.

This is my favorite but have noticed with my last bottle(and I've used this for the last 10 yrs.) The scent is'nt as strong,nor does it seem to last as long.....what a shame......l heard the Co. Was sold maybe they cheapened the formula. Still is my fave. The scent is clean and pretty.

Got this product for Christmas. Didn't like this at first, but it has grown on me and now I wear it everday!! LOVE.

Such a fresh and clean scent! This is my favorite perfume! I love the feminine scent and how fresh it smells. I only wish the scent lasted longer (the reason for my 4 start review).

Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume I love the Philosophy line of perfume products... Their scents are fantastic and last on your body a long time, the key though is to spray on your pulse points, that is where the perfume will linger longer, I do wish the Philosophy line was a little cheaper, its sort of on the high end..but overall, a great product

philosophy I love the Philosophy line of perfume products... Their scents are fantastic and last on your body a long time, the key though is to spray on your pulse points, that is where the perfume will linger longer, I do wish the Philosophy line was a little cheaper, its sort of on the high end..but overall, a great product

I have severe allergies so any fragrance that I used to wear would come with a headache, itchy watery eyes and sneezing. I have started wearing perfume again! I love the light floral scent and the fact that I can finally get through a day with perfume on is amazing.