Perugina Milk Chocolate | SheSpeaks

• Rafencat By  Rafencat
    03.02.12

I am typically a chocolate snob, so I do know great chocolate when I taste it This is GREAT chocolate! It's smooth, creamy and a true chocolate lovers treat.

• diva4rls By  diva4rls
    01.26.12

Don't usually eat milk chocolate , but every night I would have one piece of this, and it was sooo good. Very creamy, I would buy it.

• friedmli By  friedmli
    01.20.12

Yum! Husband and I both liked this one and would buy it again!

• grayesyndell By  grayesyndell
    01.19.12

I love European chocolate so this was a treat for me, it has a smooth and creamy texture, and if your not careful you will eat it all in one sitting!

• jvbs830 By  jvbs830
    01.13.12

Not a fan of milk chocolate. It tasted average to me, about in the same league as Hershey.

• Nytewind By  Nytewind
    01.12.12

Tasty but nothing to write home about.

• rapha76 By  rapha76
    01.11.12

Good but not great.

• inthelou By  inthelou
    01.11.12

This chocolate was delicious. It was very creamy and smooth. I opened the bar and took one piece, promising myself I would not eat it all at once. I kept coming back to it, eating "one more square" until it was gone. It was addicting. I'm glad my husband and kids never discovered it on the counter.

• amazey By  amazey
    01.10.12

Love the packaging and how the box opens. Chocolate is smooth and delicious!

• jonigirl By  jonigirl
    01.09.12

We love Euro chocolate in my family, and the Perugina Milk Chocolate did not disappoint. I shared with my hubby and daughter, and they loved it as well! It is rich, creamy and so velvetty as it melts in my mouth.. yum yum yum! You can taste the cacao. When I first opened December's Cravebox and saw the large chocolate bar, I thought about putting it in my daughter's stocking. But I could not wait, and opened and shared the chocolate right away.