Pepsi Throwback Review | SheSpeaks

• Aliciac29 By  Aliciac29
    11.10.19

Nasty!

I have never preferred regular Pepsi, but still I decided to give the Throwback a try. It tastes worse than regular Pepsi!! I absolutely fell in love with the Pepsi Vanilla made with real sugar when it was out, and honestly I will not drink any kind of Pepsi unless Pepsi Vanilla with real sugar returns!!!!

• sassyladyLS By  sassyladyLS
    09.07.19

one of my favorite sodas

I love the taste of pepsi there was no need to improve upon this recipe.

• Erikam320 By  Erikam320
    04.21.19

LOVEE PEPSI 👍💘I dont drink no other soda if its not pepsi 😜

• Strongworker By  Strongworker
    03.01.19

I'm a heavy soda drinker. However Pepsi is hands down the best and front runner. The flavors are well balanced where it wont be sugar or bitter tasting. Once I tried Pepsi I've not returned to Coke.

• witchykitty39 By  witchykitty39
    02.28.19

Delish ice cold

Throwback Pepsi is delicious ice cold! I just wish it was not so hard to find at my local grocery stores.

• blackcristina92 By  blackcristina92
    12.11.18

I was not pleased when i tasted this soda. I think Pepsi shouldn't have redone their soda. I'll stick with regular Pepsi

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

Much prefer Pepsi over Coke. Throwback Pepsi is great as is their regular Pepsi (even the diet is ok).

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Yuck.

Doesn't taste like the regular Pepsi we've all come to know. Tastes more like diet Pepsi they just removed the world diet.

• Roman2932 By  Roman2932
    07.13.18

So much better

Love Pepsi with real sugar. It tastes so much better than the high fructose corn syrup. Definitely gives it more flavor.

• Lauralava By  Lauralava
    06.11.18

Ok pepsi

Picked this up at a local gas station. It was too sweet or had more of an agave sweetener taste to it. Okay to be honest. Decent alternative.

• LisaK0368 By  LisaK0368
    05.30.18

Pepsi Throwback is Wonderful!

Myou family and I have been drinking Pepsi for as many years as I can remember and it has been one of our favorites for as long as I can remember! I love the taste and the throwback Pepsi is as delicious as I always remembered!

• hempresslove By  hempresslove
    04.21.18

STILL THE BEST

It is the same pepsi only made with real sugar rather than high fructose corn syrup. As a result the beverage is much smoother tasting. Still the same pepsi flavor, just smoother! Love it and I think all soft drinks should be made with real sugar again! I mean, Id give this 10 stars if I had that option. This is the pepsi I grew up drinking in the 70's. Taste so much better than ANY of the so called pepsi made with artifical sweetener or high frutose corn syrup. Don't know what kind of taste buds the reviewer who didn't like it has, but they must be off a little. This stuff is A Number One Best Pepsi out there!!!!!!!!

• shanesmommy2 By  shanesmommy2
    04.11.18

best soda ever!

i live off pepsi! every day i have at least 2 cans!

• Spttrsn43 By  Spttrsn43
    04.03.18

No way

No way too much sugar I don't drink soda at all. Way too many calories

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Pepsi Throwback

As with every Pepsi Throwback product, way too sweet. Didnt enjoy.