Pepsi Throwback | SheSpeaks

• aegrashoff aegrashoff
    01.28.15

This is the ONLY soda i will drink. At times it is hard to find but well worth stocking up on when you can. Just cant beat the throw back taste!!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I don't really like Pepsi. It's good, if it's ICE COLD in a can and you pretty much slam it before it gets a tad bit warm lol. I tried the throwback, still don't like it. I also tried the Mt. Dew throwback. It was ok. How about they bring back the clear Pepsi from back in the day when I was a kid, in the fat glass bottles! I'd really like to try that again as an adult!

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

Much prefer Pepsi over Coke. Throwback Pepsi is great as is their regular Pepsi (even the diet is ok).

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Yuck.

Doesn't taste like the regular Pepsi we've all come to know. Tastes more like diet Pepsi they just removed the world diet.

• Roman2932 By  Roman2932
    07.13.18

So much better

Love Pepsi with real sugar. It tastes so much better than the high fructose corn syrup. Definitely gives it more flavor.

• Lauralava By  Lauralava
    06.11.18

Ok pepsi

Picked this up at a local gas station. It was too sweet or had more of an agave sweetener taste to it. Okay to be honest. Decent alternative.

• MyPinkKitty By  MyPinkKitty
    05.30.18

Pepsi Throwback is Wonderful!

Myou family and I have been drinking Pepsi for as many years as I can remember and it has been one of our favorites for as long as I can remember! I love the taste and the throwback Pepsi is as delicious as I always remembered!

• hempresslove By  hempresslove
    04.21.18

STILL THE BEST

It is the same pepsi only made with real sugar rather than high fructose corn syrup. As a result the beverage is much smoother tasting. Still the same pepsi flavor, just smoother! Love it and I think all soft drinks should be made with real sugar again! I mean, Id give this 10 stars if I had that option. This is the pepsi I grew up drinking in the 70's. Taste so much better than ANY of the so called pepsi made with artifical sweetener or high frutose corn syrup. Don't know what kind of taste buds the reviewer who didn't like it has, but they must be off a little. This stuff is A Number One Best Pepsi out there!!!!!!!!

• shanesmommy2 By  shanesmommy2
    04.11.18

best soda ever!

i live off pepsi! every day i have at least 2 cans!

• Spttrsn43 By  Spttrsn43
    04.03.18

No way

No way too much sugar I don't drink soda at all. Way too many calories

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Pepsi Throwback

As with every Pepsi Throwback product, way too sweet. Didnt enjoy.

• NikkiCfreebiez By  NikkiCfreebiez
    06.08.17

Taste like diet pepsi but much more sweeter, way to much sugar.