People Magazine | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I've had a subscription for years. LOVE it!

• I don't like reading about everyone who's famous, I'd love to read about real people doing real things! I wish that we would stop making these people rich and start supporting people who care for humanity, and we could have an Oscars for people who make a difference, not a movie. I love movies and actors are beautiful, but I care about real issues.

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

I have subscribed to this magazine for years. I enjoy reading the latest ?gossip?. I don?t always believe everything that?s written. I do enjoy completing the puzzle

• Habladora By  Habladora
    07.30.18

Honest news

I love this magazine people magazine is my favorite magazine when it comes to learning about celebrities and hot new updates. I also love this magazine people en Español too .

• KasperGrl By  KasperGrl
    06.30.17

Fun gossip magazine

I think this a fun gossip magazine to read. There is also a lot of content in each issue. I like that the include stories of everyday people and wish they included more of these and focused a little less on the celeb gossip.

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    11.11.16

Great magazine

Love this magazine! Love gossip! Trusted gossip magazine along with many other type of articles and beauty , fashion and so forth!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.16.15

• Zenas3 By  Zenas3
    03.06.15

What's not to love! They are a trusted source since they verify their stories, not just gossip. They have fab pictures and really good articles. I enjoy the music, television, movies and book reviews too. They have subscriber only contests that are awesome.

• arevanovich By  arevanovich
    02.27.15

Great way to catch up on Hollywood gossip!

• lizap305 By  lizap305
    02.06.15

Great celebrity news! It is pretty pricey but if you get a subscription deal then its worth the money for the entertainment!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I've had a subscription for years. LOVE it!

• Shanshan603 By  Shanshan603
    02.23.14

I always go to this magazine to confirm if a rumor is true because if it's in People then it's confirmed!