Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller | SheSpeaks

• christina_weaver03 By  christina_weaver03
    02.02.11

I have loved this stroller! I love how compact it is the last stroller I had took up so much space in my car. Im so glad I switched.

• asalinas02 By  asalinas02
    09.14.10

We have two of these and have found them to be a great alternative to our bulky Phil and Ted Vibe. The down side to the stroller is the basket underneath because it really does not provide a lot of room to store anything and can be difficult to get things in and out of. Overall, however, this is a really good product.

• cschneider By  cschneider
    08.16.10

I have a friend that had this stroller and I have to say that she loves it. She used it alot and it seemed to hold up in even the worst conditions outside. (snow, wet ground, etc..) It glides easy and it turns like a dream. It does have some drawbacks such as the basket underneath is a little small to put stuff in and it is hard to get into too. Overall though this product is nice..