Parents Choice Premium Infant Formula | SheSpeaks

• singlemommyof2 singlemommyof2
    07.19.12

I use this in the Gentle for my daughter. Just as good as the more expensive brands but cost much less! =)

• Adair90 By  Adair90
    12.10.15

I tried this formula with both of my boys and it was not great they threw up like crazy and cried a lot, as soon as i changed formula they where fine again

• Sam0420 By  Sam0420
    11.30.15

Really affordable and great quality. It doesn't really clump like a few other brands that I tried. My little one seems to enjoy it as well.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.15.15

I bought this formula because i had a coupon. My son liked it and he didn't feel the difference between his old formul a. Easy to mix!

• jdmmom By  jdmmom
    05.15.15

It's a great formula for when I can't get our regular formula. My 7 month old seems to like it and has no problems with. It's my go to for when I can't get his normal stuff!

• diamondnicole11 By  diamondnicole11
    05.15.15

just as good as the name brands but for less money,this is my go to brand

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Great formula for mothers on a budget !

• JezykaSumpter28645 By  JezykaSumpter28645
    06.11.14

Cheaper and just as good as enfamil. Where gerber good start made my sweet newborn, spit up, Parents choice was smooth and gentle enough for her to keep down

• astowell7 By  astowell7
    06.07.14

I used the gentle from for my daughter. I personally loved this formula. My daughter also loved it. It didn't smell as bad as some of the other formulas I tried, it also was easy on my wallet.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.20.14

Both my daughter's loved this formula and it is much cheaper than the big name brands. I did use Infamil for the first 4 months or so and when I gave them this formula they just drank it up without any issues.

• JLFahie By  JLFahie
    02.20.14

Good formula. My son liked it. The packaging is not as convenient as other types so I switched.