Pantene Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo Review | SheSpeaks

• ashbrianda By  ashbrianda
    06.13.16

Good product work well and leave my hair smooth smell nice but I wouldn't purchase this product again to .

• denisej23 By  denisej23
    01.12.11

I was introduced to this shampoo while in Egypt when my travel shampoo ran out. My friend encouraged me to try it. I'm glad I did. It combats the dry heat that affects my hair where I live and it has helped to restore softness and shine. I feel like it even coats my split ends when I go too long between cuts. I'm sticking to this shampoo and conditioner. The one I use is Smooth Vitality

• jameslicex0 By  jameslicex0
    08.26.10

The smell and idea are excellent, but I thought it left my hair kind of dry and brittle.

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.19.10

I absolutely love all Pantene products. I think they are one of the best shampoos! They always leave my hair smelling fresh and good and in great condition! I recommend this and all their products! I have used them for many years now.

• october31 By  october31
    04.02.10

Love it, need I say more. Smells great, makes my hair shiny and silky, but still manageable. Reasonable price when on sale and you have a coupon!

• smiling_mama By  smiling_mama
    03.31.10

I received a free full size sample of this product. I was a little skeptical at first I thought that it would be like every other shampoo on the market. Boy was I wrong. It was not weighed down with a heavy odor. It left my hair shiny and vibrant. Nice clean scent. I loved it!