Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks Reviews

• dawnanglin99 dawnanglin99
    10.01.17

PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE BABIES

THESE DIAPERS ARE GREAT WITH SENSITIVE BABIES TWO OF MY KIDS HAD TO WEAR THESE AND HAD TO SWITCH WITH EVERY LEVEL TO STAY CLEARED UP ONLY ISSUE IS THE PRICE COULD SEND OUT MORE COUPONS
  • GirlyGirl1979 GirlyGirl1979
    05.18.14

I tried these diapers with my son and had to end up calling the company, to request a refund because I was not happy with the absorbency.

• monteque By  monteque
    11.21.17

My go-to for gifts and self purchase

I buy Pampers as gifts and plan to buy for my grandchild that is due. I have always loved Pampers because they seem to be the best for sensitive skin. My grandaughter could not use other brands and Pampers was the final try or we were going to cloth.

• Pmplml By  Pmplml
    11.04.17

Best diaper brand

I love this brand, it's soft and fits baby perfect from newborn to 1! Hospital rencomended as well

• Amandafaye44 By  Amandafaye44
    10.25.17

Amazing pampers

Pampers are a absolute must have in my home, only diaper brand any of my littles have been able to use without breaking out. Even my go to brand to gift to families in need in the local outreach program I work with.

• csmith0306 By  csmith0306
    10.14.17

Pampers are awesome diapers. I have put them on all my kids and grandkids and we have never had a problem with allergies or rashes. Pampers are the ,most absorbent diaper I have ever seen by far. They may not be the best price, but if you want quality then Pampers are the way to go.

• SimplyKristi By  SimplyKristi
    10.10.17

Dislike the Cotton Residue left behind

We tried these diapers for our daughter, who was born this year. I have always heard great reviews about the Pampers Swaddlers, I just don't like them as much as everyone else. The diapers left a cotton residue on her bottom and that bothered me that they seemed to fall apart or tear while she wears them. We stopped purchasing these and switched to another brand, that is more organic.

• rah1117 By  rah1117
    10.08.17

I love Pampers products! I use the wipes too, but I espically love the diapers. They keep my baby dry, with no leaking. I'd definitely recommend their products!

• droberts78 By  droberts78
    10.08.17

Best diaper ever!

I love using Pampers diapers. All three of my kids wore Pampers. They have a nice baby power smell to them and are soft feeling. Now they have the line on them that turns blue when the diaper is wet or dirty which is an excellent feature.

• ashgirl27 By  ashgirl27
    10.05.17

Pampers Swaddlers are boss

My 8 month old son does best in the Pampers Swaddlers primarily because they are the best at preventing leaks. He is starting to move around a bit more so we will more than likely switch to a diaper for more active babies, but for now Swaddlers to the rescue every time we end up with a poopy situation....

• Kissurluckystarsx By  Kissurluckystarsx
    10.04.17

Best nighttime diaper!

Pamper nighttime diapers are the only type of diapers I would dare use with my son. They keep him dry all night which keeps him asleep! Huggies, luvs, and those off brand types do not do the trick

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

This are the best diapers ever The only one my hospital used when I had my first baby. When i tried others they didn't compare. I recommend to everyone.