Pampered Chef Pie Crust Shield | SheSpeaks

• msmaki58 By  msmaki58
    11.23.11

This is a great product. I have tried making my own shield out of a pie tin but it falls off. I spray a bit of Pam on the backside that is going over the pie and this helps prevent it from sticking. Pampered Chef is great for anticipating our needs and developing products for them.

• savyshopper By  savyshopper
    11.22.11

I love this pie shield.. have used it and is one of the best products that . I have never been unhappy with unhappy with any of the items I have purchased .. they last long which is number one factor in my book...

• annjulie By  annjulie
    11.22.11

I would have loved to review this product. I have heard about it before reading all the wonderful reviews. This is a great gift idea also. I'll put this on my wish list!

• kevysoul By  kevysoul
    11.22.11

Good idea, poor execution. It does not over store bought pie pans well and juices stick to the interior which tears the crust upon removal. Sad it did not work as planned.

• pmencin By  pmencin
    11.22.11

Perfect for saving time making those Thanksgiving pies!

• newwilson By  newwilson
    11.22.11

I wish i had this yesturday would have saved time trying to wrap foil around my pies...

• bettyc12 By  bettyc12
    11.22.11

This is great. No more burnt or broken pie crust edges. Wahoo!

• millerjb5 By  millerjb5
    11.22.11

best invention ever! I have been using mine for many years. it always comes out clean and still looks brand new quality product!

• TuscanSun By  TuscanSun

Awesome product...Love it!!!

• gailmarie26 By  gailmarie26
    11.22.11

Seriously why didn't someone think of this sooner. I love it and it has saved my pies for years. I need another one for the upcoming holidays