Pampered Chef Large Micro Cooker | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

This is great to cook vegetable in the microwave or heat up leftovers. The build in strainer is great and very useful.

• kmsigler By  kmsigler
    06.27.15

This pan and lid works wonders when cooking pasta or instant potatoes in the microwave. It has holes to help let the moisture out. Every once in a great while, the water will still over flow from the lid because it boils too much or is too full.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

• MamaB09 By  MamaB09
    10.17.12

We use this microcooker for all sorts of things...potatoes, rice, steaming veggies, etc! The only thing I wish was different was that the lid fit differently or was more secure. Sometimes I feel like it's about to slide over/off when I'm removing it from the microwave.

• 11kids By  11kids
    09.24.11

Great for cooking potatoes!

• kab1st By  kab1st
    09.22.11

I have 2 of these and use them both. I love them for steaming veggies but also for reheating leftovers and heating hotdogs and other things. Very handy, light, doesn't take up much space. I have done pasta in it but the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker is better for that, since it helps with boil overs. Other than that I agree with the other reviews, it is a great item!

• lstump324 By  lstump324
    09.14.11

I have this as well as the small micro cooker. This thing is amazing for cooking frozen veggies and is the perfect size for heating up soup! The best part is the black color so that stains don't ever appear. The is one piece of pampered chef that is easy to use, dishwasher safe and relatively inexpensive. A definate buy at the next show you are at!

• anjl97 By  anjl97
    09.09.11

I have 3 of these. Yes, I said THREE! They are always dirty because I use them every single day. I can steam vegetables and easily drain. I can make a whole pound of pasta (there are 5 of us!) and easily drain. It will hold an entire microwave bag of popcorn. I put my kitchen scraps in a dirty one to take to the trash. I am not kidding - I really do use them for everything! I love these things. Can't imagine life in the kitchen without them!