Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Oil | SheSpeaks

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    10.13.15

I received a sample of this in a Walmart beauty box. It was a nice oil. I would purchase this after I ran out of all my other oils.

• allieseq0214 By  allieseq0214
    06.09.14

I am beginning to get stretch marks around my hip area, they are not very noticeable, but I can see them. I recently purchased this item for $7.99 at my neighborhood Walgreens. I have been using it for about a month now and my skin is significantly smoother. I'm not sure about helping my stretch marks as I have not been using it for too long but I do love the smell and Palmer's brand.

• aamita By  aamita
    10.17.13

It's a really very good product works great and it smells good too

• onenac By  onenac
    10.17.13

I love cocoa butter. Sometimes I donīt like the same smell but it is realy good product

• Ellonnah By  Ellonnah
    09.29.13

Love the collection. I am currently pregnant and have been using the collection. I love the way it smells, and it gives me an excuse to make my husband rub it on my tummy for me. I am getting stretch marks, but I chalk that up to me using it infrequently. I could have them much worse than I do!

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    10.27.11

LOVE this product.

• njackso2 By  njackso2
    10.26.11

Absolutely love this product. Makes my extremely dry skin feel so soft and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I use daily after my shower and can see a huge improvement in skin texture. Great product that does what it claims!

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.26.11

I used this when i was pregnant with my second child, it was alright. It didn't absorb as well as i would have like and i didn't like the smell after a while, got a OILY smell< yuck!

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    09.12.11

This was one of my favorite products, when I was done showering I would put some oil on in the shower before drying my self and then I would pat dry myself. This kept my skin sooo soft. I'm sad I cant find it no where around my town. If you see it, it's a must have!

• Baileyisamom1 By  Baileyisamom1
    07.19.10

I used Palmers coco butter stretch mark butter and it work wonders when I was prego...not one stretch mark!! Cheap, and great! Use everyday 3 times a day and you 2 will be stretch mark free!!