Oxiclean Versatile Stain Reliever Review | SheSpeaks

• nola807 By  nola807
    05.20.21

Very Good

we love all the xleaning power this product gives up

• amandaripsam By  amandaripsam
    05.19.21

I make homemade laundry soap but I add in oxiclean to my laundry soap and I get the lavander scent so it fights stains and smells great coming out of the dryer. I have four kids teen years and up their work uniforms go in the wash smelling and looking dingy and gross but come out smelling fresh and looking as good as new. I only wish I could buy larger buckets of it

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.17.21

Great all-purpose cleaner

My first huge win with Oxi-Clean was many years ago when our boys stained our carpet with markers. I made a solution according to package directions and was amazed to see how effectively it lifted out the stain. I now use a scoop in every single laundry load because it helps to remove all kinds of stains.

• MyAngelEyez1966 By  MyAngelEyez1966
    08.25.15

JUST LOVE IT AND IT WORKS BETTER THAN ANYTHING I HAVE TRIED!

• Sparkles9124 By  Sparkles9124
    08.24.15

My husband works as a Chef so his clothes are usually messy with seasons and food colors, a friend recommend this oxy clean to mean and man it did those white clothes justice. Works well on colours too.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

I love this stuff it works great especially with messy kids

• Melanie_Christensen By  Melanie_Christensen
    05.14.15

This stuff is amazing! Saved so many clothes I thought were ruined.

• ragaimuffin By  ragaimuffin
    07.02.14

It really does get every stain out! I use it for my doggy laundry, and when my love worked in a steel mill. If it got those stains out, um yes wonderful product!.

• sofiaviolet By  sofiaviolet
    09.17.13

I add a bit of OxiClean to every load of laundry. It helps keep things a little brighter, which is especially important when using an older, less awesome washing machine. When measuring, I fill the included scoop about one-third for my old top-loading washing machine.

• simbalala By  simbalala
    07.01.13

It is the best working product. Laundry comes out clean and brighter,

• klees1994 By  klees1994
    06.18.13

This product is great for removing stains. I used it recently for the first time and it made my clothes look good as new. I love this product!

• Samanthalmt By  Samanthalmt
    06.13.13

I have been using OxiClean in every load of laundry I do for the last year. Laundry gets put on hold when we run out because I don't ever want to do even a single load without it. Tonight I spilled an entire glass of RED wine on our twist type TAN carpet!!! We just bought and completely renovated this house 6 months ago - brand new carpeting! My husband and I panicked. He ran for a wet towel and I ran to the OxiClean. I know I like it for my laundry but I absolutely did not expect the results I got when using it tonight. Within 3 minutes of using OxiClean and a semi-wet towel - we couldn't even tell anything had ever been spilled on it! The red wine was gone immediately! I am absolutely amazed at how great this product is. Never stop making this product and we will never stop buying it! Thank you soooo much for this product! I will be sharing this story with all my family and friends - I have never in my life been so happy with a product.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    10.22.11

Been using this product for a while now and I love how clean it gets the clothes.

• deefbi By  deefbi
    11.10.10

Fabulous product. It works on everthing. Its our MAGIC to reviving clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ktheiss By  ktheiss
    07.03.10

We use Oxi Clean all the time! It goes in most loads of laundry and our clothes are cleaner and brighter. Love it!