Oreo Mini Cakesters Review | SheSpeaks

• Makayla9 By  Makayla9
    08.21.15

I got these for a snack to throw in my bag for on the go, and I must say I regret it. They are to sweet. You might as well get the original if you are looking for the taste.

• Mimimaro By  Mimimaro
    01.05.14

There are a lot of great tasting snacks that are healthy for you in the market. This is not one of them. They are way too sugary. Also pretty expensive for how small of a package they come in. It's more like selling the brand than the product.

• court811 By  court811
    08.31.13

I like these occasionally but they are VERY rich and it's hard for me to finish them

• mbk3202 By  mbk3202
    05.27.13

Delicious, however, I'm trying to only eat non processed foods which is why I'm only giving this a 2 star rating.

• veronicajo By  veronicajo
    10.26.12

yummy snack

• terryllacy By  terryllacy
    04.11.11

I really like these!! I had to control myself not to eat more!

• victoriarn75 By  victoriarn75
    04.08.11

Love them!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    06.18.10

i love how these snacks lable themselves as 100 calories per pack, but in reality, its not 100 calories but more. these are factory produced and sealed, i doubt they have a machine to also count how much calories goes in the bag. this is the classic sucker punch to those who actually think they can make a difference in thier health by advertisement/lable.

• lucysperson By  lucysperson
    10.12.09

They taste HORRIBLE! If i could give them a 0, I would.

• Kristilee By  Kristilee
    05.11.09

nasty, expected alot more with the name oreo!

• Touchedpainter By  Touchedpainter
    04.28.09

I didn't feel the amount was worth the price. Taste was good... I feel I was buying the gimic. I want cookies.... so I just opened another pack. The tease was not enough to satisfy me... sorry, I will be buying the real thing from now on...

• onlyonetoni By  onlyonetoni
    04.21.09

These are "ok". I just wish there was more in there. It's almost a tease.

• msdecaf By  msdecaf
    04.20.09

I did not like these at all, my daughter however really liked them. I do like the portion control aspect, but since the flavor wasn't too great, I wouldn't eat too many anyway.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    03.31.09

they are good but the goldens are my fav.

• twin_pat By  twin_pat
    03.31.09

Small, but delicious. Good way to keep track of calories.