Oregon Chai Original Chai Tea Latte Mix Review | SheSpeaks

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Very delicious. I love the flavor of this tea. I drink this over ice with a bit of milk, it is very good because it is already sweetened. The Chai has a distinct flavor which I love. You can't go wrong with this tea.

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.12.15

Oregon Chai is the best chai (as an Oregonian, I might be a little biased...) It's not to sweet, comes in a variety of flavors, and it's delicious hot or cold.

• fmbutler By  fmbutler
    10.08.14

I love this chai. I fell in love with it back when my favorite coffee shop back home sold it. It's sweeter and a little less spicy than other chai teas, which I really like. I also love how easy it is to make from the concentrate. Just pour it in a container with an equal amount of milk and I'm ready to go.

• karink By  karink
    04.07.12

My favorite CHAI TEA ever!! I put Almond milk in and it's healthier!! I also buy at Wal-Mart and look out for coupons!! They also have great customer service!!!

• ShilohsMommy By  ShilohsMommy
    01.12.11

This is one of my favorites because it's so easy when you're in the mood for a good iced Chai and either don't have the time or the money to go buy one from Starbucks. I like pouring this over milk and ice and having an Iced Chai Tea. For the price of purchasing a Venti size at Starbucks you can make atleast 6 from this ready to pour carton!

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    07.22.10

I got a free sample of this product in the mail from the company and it was quite good. It's very flavorful and I wished I had more than just the sample.

• dtownraleighgirl By  dtownraleighgirl
    03.23.10

A bit sweet, but its the best chai mix I've had so far.

• sweetshrub By  sweetshrub
    02.23.10

I was very disappointed that I didn't get this sample but I will give my opinion anyway since I buy this all the time. I make my own chai tea mix and have tried all the chai on the market. Oregon Chai powder and liquid is the best I've ever had. I hate to say it, but it is even better than the kind I make. When I am stressed after a hard day at work, I heat some milk and pour in the powder. It is my favorite hot drink and I could have some every day and not get tired of it.

• katerose By  katerose
    01.27.10

i love mixing this with milk and pouring over ice.

• wordsone By  wordsone
    01.01.10

I am a fan of chai and this is the best I've ever had. waiting for this to be stocked in my local grocery store so i can buy more. it' costs a little more but it's worth it

• radar525 By  radar525
    12.19.09

As a chai tea lover, this stuff is great for making hot chai drinks at home. I prefer Tazo Chai, but since it is almost impossible to find it where I live, Oregon Chai is a perfect fill in. Just the right amount of spices....the perfect winter drink!

• blueyes26 By  blueyes26
    12.15.09

I love Chai tea! Someone asked if they sell it anywhere other than trader joe's ...I saw it recently at the grocery store near me (I live outside Philadelphia). This brand comes in a liquid version (that I mix with hot milk) or a "tea bag" version. I was not a fan of the "tea bag" version - one tea bag for a cup of Chai was not enough, it tasted very weak.

• simplicity738 By  simplicity738
    12.07.09

I love this particular brand of Chai Tea!! It contains the perfect blend of ingredients and it is very flavorful! It's very convenient to make because it comes in packets of powder...all you've got to do is mix the powder with water, add ice if you want an iced chai latte, and voila!, you have yourself a cup of chai tea latte. I would say it's relatively comparable to the chai tea lattes served at Starbucks (if you've had it) and that makes me a satisfied customer because it's that great, but at a fraction of the cost.

• abucko5 By  abucko5
    11.26.09

I was a little uneasy about trying the chai tea, but when I tasted it, it was delicous! I wanted more! As soon as I go shopping again, I will purchase it.

• momagarry By  momagarry