Oregon Chai Original Chai Tea Latte Mix | SheSpeaks

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Very delicious. I love the flavor of this tea. I drink this over ice with a bit of milk, it is very good because it is already sweetened. The Chai has a distinct flavor which I love. You can't go wrong with this tea.

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.12.15

Oregon Chai is the best chai (as an Oregonian, I might be a little biased...) It's not to sweet, comes in a variety of flavors, and it's delicious hot or cold.

• fmbutler By  fmbutler
    10.08.14

I love this chai. I fell in love with it back when my favorite coffee shop back home sold it. It's sweeter and a little less spicy than other chai teas, which I really like. I also love how easy it is to make from the concentrate. Just pour it in a container with an equal amount of milk and I'm ready to go.

• karink By  karink
    04.07.12

My favorite CHAI TEA ever!! I put Almond milk in and it's healthier!! I also buy at Wal-Mart and look out for coupons!! They also have great customer service!!!

• ShilohsMommy By  ShilohsMommy
    01.12.11

This is one of my favorites because it's so easy when you're in the mood for a good iced Chai and either don't have the time or the money to go buy one from Starbucks. I like pouring this over milk and ice and having an Iced Chai Tea. For the price of purchasing a Venti size at Starbucks you can make atleast 6 from this ready to pour carton!

• willowberryroad By  willowberryroad
    07.22.10

I got a free sample of this product in the mail from the company and it was quite good. It's very flavorful and I wished I had more than just the sample.

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    06.10.10

I didn't like it at all. I love tea but I didn't like how this tasted.

• dtownraleighgirl By  dtownraleighgirl
    03.23.10

A bit sweet, but its the best chai mix I've had so far.

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    03.14.10

Where can I find it?

• sweetshrub By  sweetshrub
    02.23.10

I was very disappointed that I didn't get this sample but I will give my opinion anyway since I buy this all the time. I make my own chai tea mix and have tried all the chai on the market. Oregon Chai powder and liquid is the best I've ever had. I hate to say it, but it is even better than the kind I make. When I am stressed after a hard day at work, I heat some milk and pour in the powder. It is my favorite hot drink and I could have some every day and not get tired of it.