Ore Ida Steam n Mash Potatoes | SheSpeaks

• mayer5 mayer5
    06.22.13

Great product if short on time, the only downfall for me with this product is the potatoes were way to salty, you really need to add extra milk as then tend to be dryer than from scratch fresh potatoes.

• shakeya shakeya
    06.18.14

Maybe I am a potato snob, but i would rather nuke a real potato than have this.

• Heavenly215 By  Heavenly215
    03.18.16

Not very appetizing to me I had this once as a quick grab, but personally I don't like it I prefer the homade taste of freshly mashed potatoes and if you do to you shouldn't get this but if you like the taste of potatoe flakes then it's ok.

• blackcat35 By  blackcat35     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.27.15

These are not bad at all. my husband loves real mashed potatoes and when I am busy these are the next best thing. My husband couldn't taste the difference so I'll buy them again for sure.

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    07.02.15

Easy to use. Sometimes can seem a little grainy or have potatoes that stay harder then others. But overall not a bad taste.

• Rbovard By  Rbovard
    06.17.15

Don't waste your money. Just buy a 10lb bag and make your own mashed potatoes.

• jrob0210 By  jrob0210
    06.14.15

It was convenient to make these but they weren't creamy and didn't taste very good

• Janakae24 By  Janakae24
    06.11.15

I just recently tried these, and they were great. They are quick, easy and can be made in a hurry. No need to peel, chop and boil fresh potatoes anymore. These taste just like homemade. They do not taste or look like the typical instant mashed potatoes, since they are not technically instant potatoes.

• ladybug309 By  ladybug309
    05.28.15

Not much of a frozen potato lady. I prefer to have control over my own seasonings, milk and butter.

• ladybug309 By  ladybug309
    05.28.15

• aeh822 By  aeh822
    03.30.15

Easy and quick to make. My family really liked them. One bag is not enough for a family of 5 though. Otherwise - a very convenient, tasty product!

• lindawinch By  lindawinch
    09.24.14

The finished product taste very good but I prefer to buy the refrigerated type of prepared mashed potatoes so I can take one or two spoonfulls out and microwave them in 2 minutes. I have become very attached to easy to prepare food that taste great and those are my favorites.