Orbit White Sugarfree Gum | SheSpeaks

• mnmguess mnmguess
    08.03.12

I love these packs of Orbit gum in the container for your car........they are so convenient!! There is plenty of gum to go around and it tastes great. They have many different flavors to choose from as well. I would recommend this product to anyone that loves good gum!!

• stephag1990 By  stephag1990
    08.14.16

Great long lasting flavor!

Orbit is my favorite gum brand because it tastes good and the flavors last for awhile. The Bubblemint is delicious but I like the Wintermint & Cinnamint the best. I love that it is sugarfree and only 5 calories per serving.

• motleyro By  motleyro
    03.29.15

pretty good. fits in my car cup so it's convenient for me.

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

Love the gum and package.

• mnmguess By  mnmguess
    08.03.12

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    06.19.12

It's alright. There's better gum out there, but this is decent. Doesn't last as long as other brands, though. I'd rate it a 3.5 if I could, but I'll go with a 4.

• keeganandjacksmommy By  keeganandjacksmommy
    11.15.11

i love this gum. it is my favorite! it always leaves my mouth feeling clean. my only complaint is that the flavor doesn't last as long as some other brands of gum.

• holdyn08 By  holdyn08
    12.04.10

i love it

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i love the flavor of the gum

• zoethegreat By  zoethegreat
    06.19.10

Love the 60 piece container, I leave it in my bag and know that I'll rarely run out. Good taste that lasts for a while.