Olay Fresh Outlast | SheSpeaks Reviews

• chaosinarcadia By  chaosinarcadia
    11.03.17

Love it

This body wash hydrates and moisturizes your skin instead of making your skin feel dry! This scent is also extremely refreshing.

• baileypaige1 By  baileypaige1
    09.12.17

Amazing for dry skin

I have really dry skin, especially in the fall and winter, and it is really difficult to find body washes that do not add to the problem. I tried this Olay product because of a sale and was blown away. My skin felt so good afterward. It looked hydrated and felt that way too. This is a forever product for me from now on

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.11.17

Olay

This is actually one of my favorite Olay Products! This body wash was sent to me as a sample from pinchme.com and I fell in love with it right away. It smells sooo good and leaves your skin velvety smooth! I love it and totally recommend it.

• summernicole8 By  summernicole8
    09.11.17

One product that I probably won't buy again. It does not lather and left me feeling dirty.

• marielanr By  marielanr
    05.15.17

I love all of these body washes, they are really moisturizing and they come in many different scents that smell amazing.

• morganalexa By  morganalexa
    05.03.17

I fell in love with the wonderful smell and love how soft this product leaves my skin after using. Will definitely be buying again!

• Mkayleekay44 By  Mkayleekay44
    04.18.17

Captivating scents

Bought a mini bottle of this to try and fell in love with it. Was intrigued by the name white strawberry and it does truly have a unique and enjoyable scent that I cannot describe. Have yet to purchase a regular size bottle of this body wash yet!

• haleybsmom By  haleybsmom
    04.13.17

AWESOME!!!!

This product is so great, Always eaves my skin feeling smooth!! And smells GREAT!!!!!

• Lisa0001 By  Lisa0001
    04.12.17

Love the smell and always the softness of my skin with Olay Body wash.

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.07.17

Ooooh So Fresh!

It's true, this smells divine...FOR ME it lathered nice, and I always felt super fresh right after using it. Although I'm not currently using it, it's something that I always come back to. Olay has the best moisturizing body washes in the market.