Olay Foaming Face Wash Sensitive Skin Review | SheSpeaks

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

I love this face wash. It is gentle on skin and clears breakouts.

• 16chrisk By  16chrisk
    07.13.16

Great

I really enjoy using Olay foaming face wash! It feels great on my skin

• Shansuzi24 By  Shansuzi24
    07.13.16

Love this face wash! Washed away makeup and eyeliner, and doesn't dry out your skin, makes it feel soft.

• divaqueen69 By  divaqueen69
    11.04.15

Love this product!!! It's a part of my daily morning routine

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    10.01.15

this is the only thing I will wash my face with. I love it! makes my face clean and keeps it from getting dried out and I don't ever get acne

• consteche By  consteche
    07.11.15

This is a really good facial moisturizer. Foams well while washing your face, you dont need to use much. Also doesn't irritate your skin even when you've had a lot going on that day. It lasts a long time and I feel like it's worth your money.

• Jrahman0716 By  Jrahman0716
    02.15.15

This is a great cleanser for acne prone or oily skin types. I've been dealing with adult acne for a few years now and everything seems to irritate my skin. I've tried everything from proactiv to clearasil to biore and nothing seemed to do the trick on my problems. This controlled the oil and made my face smooth and fresh feeling.

• CSACHB By  CSACHB
    02.08.15

This is my favorite face wash.

• Tball1522 By  Tball1522
    08.28.14

A good face wash for daily use. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate it

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

This face wash is great. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, without being too dried out.

• cdgregory2009 By  cdgregory2009
    10.07.13

Wanted to love it, but ended up throwing it out because my face never got clean. I kept trying different ways of clensing including washing twice, however I would use my toner after cleansing, and the cotton ball still showed dirt.

• mslejean By  mslejean
    06.07.13

It's an Olay product, which means yes. It's one I keep in constant rotation. Light, but effective.

• dbishara By  dbishara
    03.13.13

very good for senstive skin,cleans well ,i use it after i remove my make up with wipes,makes my face feel soft.best thing its fragrance free.

• sharon38 By  sharon38
    09.17.12

I like this product. It does clean your face without being drying.

• awalker34 By  awalker34
    09.17.12

i love this face wash. its like a expensive facial at home, the only thing is its affordible. which is always a plus in my book