Nivea Nivea In Shower Body Lotion | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.20.16

GREAT in the winter time for super dry skin. Nice scent and leaves your skin very soft.

• lindahusker lindahusker
    11.10.15

I got a sample of this in a Target Beauty box. I did not like this, the scent was over powering for me, so even if it had worked, I couldn't take the strong smell.

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    01.24.18

Pretty handy

I like to add this to my shower routine in the winter to keep my skin from getting too dry. It?s easy to use and available at my local drugstore for a decent price. For very dry/dehydrated skin this product likely won?t moisturize enough but for my skin, it?s fine.

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.18.17

I LOVE this in shower body lotion. cuts your get ready time down so much. smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft.

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

Only If you like oil slicks

I just wrote a review on my favorite shower moisturizer and this is one of the others that came into mind that I did not want to mention. I must say that it was way too over bearing as far as the scent goes. I can also say it feels like an oil slick. Not only that it definitely leaves an oil slcik in the shower. I just cannot say enough bad about this except I wish there was a zero star for it. I give it a 1 star because there are no negative stars.#AmberAngelsUniqueBoutique

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    07.11.16

Nivea

I've never used a lotion like this before! It smells amazing, and once you apply the lotion you rinse it off; when you dry all the way off your skin feels so soft it's amazing!

• Shamika77 By  Shamika77
    07.08.16

Silky smooth skin

I love this product my skin stays hydrated and moisturized all the time i usually indulge in this on the weekend when i have time off.

• Goldilocks35 By  Goldilocks35
    07.08.16

Fantastic for Sensitive Skin

I love this product. I have eczema and it tends to flare up occasionally. I found that using this lotion actually prevented any of my skin irritation. I'm not sure if it is because the lotion is rinsed off but my skin feels very soft and smooth. Definitely, try this product if your skin is easily irritated.

• msharo01 By  msharo01
    01.27.16

I got this in my Target Beauty Box and I was super excited to try it. However, after using it a few times, I'm just not impressed. It's not as hydrating as I'd like. I'll use it until I finish the bottle, but I don't think I'd re purchase. It might be okay if you're skin isn't super dry, but winter is rough on my skin.

• candries By  candries
    01.20.16

• lindahusker By  lindahusker
    11.10.15

• Erica9112 By  Erica9112
    10.29.15

I received a free sample of this in one of my magazines. Omg I love this. Leaves your skin feeling smooth soft and hydrated. I ran out and bought a bottle of this stuff. However don't put on the bottom of your feet. Its super slippery