Nintendo Wii Fit | SheSpeaks Reviews

• ccsnoopy ccsnoopy
    02.28.15

I had this game when it first came out....It's so much fun....and playing it is like a workout so you can lose weight too. There are so many games in the system so you are never tired of the games. They have a workout mode but a game model so it's fun for everyone. The only problem is you need space so you can move around and play. But it's a great game and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

• 2carrie2 By  2carrie2
    10.11.17

Wii Fit Fun

Wii Fit is fun and you really never get bored with it. It is a good work out and it is fun to do everyday.

• Kissurluckystarsx By  Kissurluckystarsx
    10.04.17

Meh.

I did this for a month and got bored. I think there are better WII products out there that can help burn calories.

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

Gym at Home

I have used this at a friends house I do own a Wi put not this It's on my wish list we had so much fun using this and I felt Like I had left a gym looking forward to having my own. Try it!

• dtuten0 By  dtuten0
    08.04.17

My fave way to workout

Really fun for the entire family and a great way to get your kids to exercise with out them even knowing shhhhh!

• Jessalove123 By  Jessalove123
    06.10.17

I love the wii fit. It's simple yet effective. It helps keep you active and off the couch while playing video games which I think is pretty cool. I love the fact that it actually makes you feel like your IN the game by having to move and hop and dance and stuff like that so yea it's pretty cool.

• Alindra13 By  Alindra13
    03.08.17

It's so much fun that you forget that you're working out and burning calories. I still use my wiifit to date

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.19.16

Wii Fit and the Family

I use this with the family and the WII Fit is a great way to connect together. It also gives you another way to see yourself when you make your person. I thought yeah I need to excersize but I did not realize how others may view me till I got this. I love how it will show you the way you need to do the games and how it can correct you so you do not get hurt. The kids love the games and they do not realize how much excersize they are getting all at once. This is how I get them off the couch and play more. I love it!

• ME1155 By  ME1155
    09.07.16

It's fun! while working out.

There are a lot of fun and different exercises you can do on the Wii Fit. There is a lot of variety and I have a lot of fun playing tennis or even just jogging and passing people. It helps me to push myself harder when there are avatars running around that I can work harder to pass. Also, I love that you can set up a workout and then it works you through each one trying to keep you in the correct position and it helps push me to work harder during the workouts by evaluating how well I did. I've had a couple problems with losing the signal or the sensor having a hard time finding me, but that is rare and usually just temporary.

• emma1221 By  emma1221
    08.19.16

Really cool game

I bought this game when it came out. It's pretty cool. A very useful tool for watching you weight.

• JenBarba By  JenBarba
    08.01.16

great way to get your family moving

I really enjoy using this product because when you use it you are actually exercising. My kids really get a kick out of using it. I would love it if there where more games for it. Everytime we use it we sweat.