Nintendo Wii Fit | SheSpeaks

• ccsnoopy ccsnoopy
    02.28.15

I had this game when it first came out....It's so much fun....and playing it is like a workout so you can lose weight too. There are so many games in the system so you are never tired of the games. They have a workout mode but a game model so it's fun for everyone. The only problem is you need space so you can move around and play. But it's a great game and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.17.18

Having Fun while working out

I am not a huge gamer, the kids all run video blogs, but this is one game I love. It gets my heart pumping while being extremely fun at the same time.

• anostro By  anostro
    07.09.18

Great for snowy days!

Wii Fit is a great game to play with the whole family. We get lots of snowy days in the wintertime here, and this is a great way to play together and get some moving in without even noticing!

• RaeinMilw By  RaeinMilw
    02.11.18

Loved WII for family time!

I loved this game until my WII broke. My daughters and I payed all the games constantly and did lose weight. I would love to get it again, the biggest problem I remember with this and all WII is finding a way to store all the extra items. This game is a serious investment and for someone like me, I think the WII was far superior to other video platforms when it was released. I wish a new version would come out (with backward compatibility!), I would buy it again!

• Vtwarogowski By  Vtwarogowski
    02.05.18

I have owned a Wii fit for 11 years now and it still works great. The game is fun and you lose weight. Always a plus!!

• 4vonnie By  4vonnie
    01.13.18

NO MORE COUCH PotAto

I love the wii fit. It has many exercise options to choose from, which keeps it interesting. I have lent it to my daughter who absolutely loves it. she said it made her work out "fun".

• 2carrie2 By  2carrie2
    10.11.17

Wii Fit Fun

Wii Fit is fun and you really never get bored with it. It is a good work out and it is fun to do everyday.

• Kissurluckystarsx By  Kissurluckystarsx
    10.04.17

Meh.

I did this for a month and got bored. I think there are better WII products out there that can help burn calories.

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

Gym at Home

I have used this at a friends house I do own a Wi put not this It's on my wish list we had so much fun using this and I felt Like I had left a gym looking forward to having my own. Try it!

• dtuten0 By  dtuten0
    08.04.17

My fave way to workout

Really fun for the entire family and a great way to get your kids to exercise with out them even knowing shhhhh!

• Jessalove123 By  Jessalove123
    06.10.17

I love the wii fit. It's simple yet effective. It helps keep you active and off the couch while playing video games which I think is pretty cool. I love the fact that it actually makes you feel like your IN the game by having to move and hop and dance and stuff like that so yea it's pretty cool.