Nintendo Wii Fit | SheSpeaks

• JherriChelle JherriChelle
    04.06.19

Fun

Love how much weight this can hold. I love that it keeps me on track and makes working out very easy yet fun!

• three11cutie By  three11cutie
    09.27.19

Great way to help lose weight/keep you active

I absolutely love Wii Fit and I was so disappointed when we got rid of the Wii and this game. It helped me lose so much weight for my wedding and then again after I had my first child because the workouts are short and fun. I would just keep going not realizing I was actually exercising and then realizing I had been at it for 45 minutes. I would definitely recommend this for anyone. I also liked that they had different levels available to try so if one was too strenuous, you could try a lower level. Or if you were really kicking butt at one, you can bump it up a level.

• andayybabayy By  andayybabayy
    04.15.19

Great investment!

I love the wii fit! It is such a fun way to get active when you feel like lounging around. My husband and I both love ours!

• JherriChelle By  JherriChelle
    04.06.19

Fun

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

So much fun!!

I haven't played this in years! When I did, however, it was such a blast!! Kept me working out every day without even thinking about it... maybe I should set up my Wii again...

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    12.17.18

Stay Fit & Have Fun!!

We have used this so much in the past. There are many Wii games that are interactive and fun. Great way to stay fit and have fun at same time!

• PrettyPretty By  PrettyPretty
    10.19.18

Fun Exercise!!!

Fun, entertaining, family friendly, and it's exercise!! Who knew that exercise could be so much fun. You can do this together with your friends and family, or you can do it by yourself. There are a number of varieties of exercise routines, games, missions, levels, achievements, goals, and even different strength and stages of severity levels of exercise. It's fun and extremely simple to use. Getting physically healthy has never been this easy or this much fun before.

• jlazarus By  jlazarus
    09.24.18

I enjoy using the Wii Fit. I feel like it gives me the motivation I need to exercise. Everyday is different and it keeps me interested.

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.17.18

Having Fun while working out

I am not a huge gamer, the kids all run video blogs, but this is one game I love. It gets my heart pumping while being extremely fun at the same time.

• anostro By  anostro
    07.09.18

Great for snowy days!

Wii Fit is a great game to play with the whole family. We get lots of snowy days in the wintertime here, and this is a great way to play together and get some moving in without even noticing!

• RaeinMilw By  RaeinMilw
    02.11.18

Loved WII for family time!

I loved this game until my WII broke. My daughters and I payed all the games constantly and did lose weight. I would love to get it again, the biggest problem I remember with this and all WII is finding a way to store all the extra items. This game is a serious investment and for someone like me, I think the WII was far superior to other video platforms when it was released. I wish a new version would come out (with backward compatibility!), I would buy it again!