Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Look Out Playset | SheSpeaks

• Hilliardsheree By  Hilliardsheree
    11.07.18

My boys absolutely love this! It has given the, hours of entertainment and imagination!

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Paw Patrol Staple

This toy has been through both of my boys. My now 7 yo got this when he was 3 and my now 3 yo plays with is ALL the time. Along with all of his pups. Yes, the slide easily comes off, but it just as easily can be popped right back on. This toy isn't going anywhere anytime soon. We've had it for years and is basically a Paw Patrol staple! If you're on the fence, just Get it!

• DAP713MOM By  DAP713MOM
    09.29.17

Making you grandchildren happy

The Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Look Out Playsets that purchased for my 2 5 year old grandsons was a great purchase. It is well made but most of all it allows them them to play as individuals as well as play with there friends .Their imaginations get to take them so many places with there play sets and they use they other toys to combined with their playsets . My 3 year old grand daughter also joins in on as well because the playset is versatile , Great product

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.20.17

Okay toy.

I purchased this for my son as a gift, I thought he would really like it since he is a big Paw Patrol fan. He wasn't too impressed with it. I thought it was kind of boring myself, but could be entertaining for a kid who likes to race cars down tracks.

• Erikaenn By  Erikaenn
    04.08.17

Awesome toy!

My son absolutely loved this! The slide wasn't very stable and eventually broke but that was after a lot of play. Great toy!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    09.27.16

expensive

This toy is overpriced. Of course my son enjoys it but that doesn't mean that the companies need to take advantage of that and overprice the tv shows toys.

• mollzim9 By  mollzim9
    07.14.16

toy

This product my son enjoyed but i dont think it was worth the cost

• KJG3383 By  KJG3383
    07.11.16

My 5 year old son loves everything Paw Patrol. This is a fun toy; but it's rather overpriced. As with any branded toy you must expect to pay more for something. I waited until it went on sale. I prefer toys that are smaller and can be easily stored in a closet or toy box. This is a little on the larger side. It takes up quite a bit of room in the toy box.

• Paige1587 By  Paige1587
    06.20.16

The price is pretty high for a toy that comes with few items. I would think it should come with all the pups instead of just 1. My son is only 15 months but does enjoy it. He has always loved cars that he can roll around on the floor, and over the last few months he has come to love Paw Patrol so this was a win win for me. I do wish it did more or came with more to keep his interest longer.

• adhtjk09 By  adhtjk09
    11.25.15

Very small for the price. My son loved it at first, after having it for a couple of weeks the pieces seem to go astray as with any toy that has removable parts.