Nicholas Sparks The Lucky One Review | SheSpeaks

• mistress4paws By  mistress4paws
    07.28.16

Great writer

Nicholas Sparks is my favorite writer! I have read everything he has written and seen every movie that has been made from his books. His books never disappoint ever...

• tsf82481 By  tsf82481
    07.28.16

Nicholas Sparks is what I read to cool down. I can read this in a short period and I don't think too hard. But they always emotionally cleanse me somehow. I am not a romance novel girl, but something about Nicholas Sparks' writing touches me. It's not really romance. It's love. Real, painful, messy, beautiful, true, love.

• cheer19us By  cheer19us
    10.07.14

Nicholas Sparks never fails when it comes to his writing! He is a great writer! The way he writes love stories and the anticipation with it as well is lovely! I love anything he writes!

• snols82 By  snols82
    03.22.12

All of his books are wonderfully written.

• jonilee73 By  jonilee73
    02.29.12

Nicholas Sparks never fails when it comes to writing a love story that warms the heart and touches the soul. I am unsure about how the movie will turn out but this book is a winner all around.

• carolnaes By  carolnaes
    01.24.12

I really liked this book. I read it in anticipation of the upcoming movie. It is a story where a picture ( or a belief) can save your life. One mans journey across the country on foot to find the woman in the picture. The ups and downs and the happily ever after ending.