Nexcare Sensitive Skin Bandage | SheSpeaks

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

Great bandage for sensitive people.

My family uses Nexcare Sensitive Skin bandages exclusively. We are allergic to latex and these were the only bandages we could find years ago when latex was very popular. My son is very active and I use these for his "boo boo's" and he doesn't wince when they come off. He has SPD and is very sensitive to touch. This is one of the products that I'm thankful for being available to suit our unique needs.

• cropmom66 By  cropmom66
    10.11.17

The Best Bandage on the Market

I love Nexcare bandages. They are the only bandages I buy. They stay on like no other bandage, and unlike other bandages, they don't hurt when you take them off. I have recommended these bandages to so many people. I have fairly sensitive skin, so when I am in need of a bandage, I always use these.

• Claryfray By  Claryfray
    10.11.17

The bandages are very good for sensitive skin. Unfortunately, don't waste your money on the "assorted" sized bandages. While the bandage size might vary, the cotton strip is the same on each bandage: Chiclet gum. While the elbow/knee banage is too large for what I need, at least it covers the wound.

• Teralynn7383 By  Teralynn7383
    09.04.17

My favorite Band-Aids!

You can't go wrong with Nexcare!! Not only do their Band-aids actually stick to your skin and STAY, but with this product it doesn't irritate sensitive skin either!!! What else could you ask for in band-aids? They're flexible, strong, comfortable and stick until your ready to take them off!!

• Mahlsa01 By  Mahlsa01
    08.02.16

Nexcare Sensitive Skin Bandage

I don't like to use bandages but that has to do more with not wanting to be injured! These are great bandages as they don't leave behind the stick residue other bandages tend to and are able to be exposed to water a little without becoming instantly soggy. Wet soggy bandages are gross and this is an answer to that!

• Yarihdz By  Yarihdz
    07.21.16

Good choice

Bandage Nexcare Sensitive Skin is good for the whole family. It is flexible, easy to apply, easy to remove and durable. A few days ago my 3 year old girl fell off the bike and scraped his knee. I tried Nexcare, because the other band aids fall easily and I needed the cream I put work. I bathed, you wash the area and put a Band-Aid. There were no further complaints all day. When she fell asleep I removed the bandage and she did not feel it. Definitely I recommend it. Excellent choice.