Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunblock Review | SheSpeaks

• englishprof By  englishprof
    10.07.20

Great for the Desert Sun

I live in the desert Southwest, so I wear sunscreen literally every day, and this sunscreen is my go to because it provides coverage without being too greasy, and it doesn't have an overpowering aroma. I'm a Neutrogena fan in general and use many of its products. This might be a bit pricier than some other brands, but I'm happy to pay more for the quality.

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Works great

This products works great. It is a little more than others but well worth the money.

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks
    04.01.20

Great sunscreen!

I really like Neutrogena sunblock in general and this sunblock does not disappoint. I really like it when working out and when swimming. We have a pool and need to be able to reapply frequently even when we are wet. This sunblock works well on kids and adults.

• Frankiel416 By  Frankiel416
    08.16.17

Love it!

This is a very practical sunblock. Unlike others which are very thick, this doesn't leave white sticky streaks on your skin if you fail to rub it in properly.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

Very convenient at the pool or beach and with kids. You don't need to dry them off to put it on just spray them down and let me run

• Srose2357 By  Srose2357
    08.30.16

Perfect product

Great coverage and I love that you don't have to rub it in and get it all over your hands. It is also easy to use for kids you don't want to have their mothers rubbing lotion sunscreen on them. It's just a nice easy spray and off the kids go. The water protection works great for a long time.

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    08.02.16

amazing

I will tell anybody and everybody Neutrogena products are the best! I love this sunscreen it goes on easily doesn't leave globs, blends in really well, and it smells yummy!

• vickiedien By  vickiedien
    09.09.15

Definitely prefer Neutrogena over any sunscreen. It doesn't have the stench some other sunscreens have and as long as applied regularly (just like any other sunscreen) it works well.

• Gabbin By  Gabbin
    07.13.15

I've never had an issue with this sunscreen as long as I briefly rub it in. I'm really impatient when it comes to waiting for sun tan lotion to dry, so I love that this one dries almost immediately. And yes, it does actually work on slightly wet skin. It's great for the beach (doesn't leave you sticky so sand won't get stuck to you) or triathlons.

• Familymatters By  Familymatters
    07.07.15

Love Neutrogena and we used this product last week for 4th of July beach getaway and it does spray on fast and easy with less mess and seemed to work ok, but sometimes the spray goes more into the air than on your kids skin.

• LauraMcoffin By  LauraMcoffin
    06.24.15

It's pricey, but most reliable sunblocks are. It works well on wet & dry skin, however the aerosol sunblock sprays are not healthy to inhale at all.

• kristennh By  kristennh
    07.09.13

I like this because you don't have to worry about the messiness of regular sunscreen or leaving white glops on your body but if you just spray this on quick and don't rub it in, you will become very streaky because that's what happened to my arms

• ShaynaNabinger By  ShaynaNabinger
    02.24.13

This stuff seems to do the job well with both children and adults :)

• tsborden By  tsborden
    01.22.13

Such a great product! Makes protecting my child from the sun easy, no white streaks or endless rubbing. Great protection! Doesn't wash off in the water like so many others do. Reapplying is just as quick. Wonderful, simplified, fast & efficient protection! ; )

• HappyKat101 By  HappyKat101
    10.20.12

This is great for when we go to the beach, because it doesn't wash off like other ones do, I hardly ever get burned when I use this