Neiman Marcus KC Designs Bracelet | SheSpeaks

• littlemommashome By  littlemommashome
    11.05.11

I love the bracelet I own it matches almost everything I own!!

• kimvoloshin By  kimvoloshin
    08.16.10

This store has a disgraceful website. It has a very lame search engine, god forbid that you can find clothes on sizes instead of only designers. But the most upsetting is the fact that I ordered a white gold bracelet and it takes them 2,5 weeks to deliver it, it is not custom made and nowhere before you finalized the order and get the order confirmation do you hear when it will be delivered. I order almost anything and everything online and apart from custom made it is delivered within one week even from abroad. When I contacted customer service about speeding up they blamed the vendor they purchase it from. She was also not that friendly maybe when you purchase something for a couple of hundred dollar you don't count on a website where a dress cost you easily 500 dollar. I am disappointed to say the least.