Natures Source All Purpose Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• babygirl8082k babygirl8082k
    04.19.12

This is a great Natural cleaning spray. I actually feel good to use this around the house around my 2 year old

• effi23 By  effi23

• babygirl8082k By  babygirl8082k
    04.19.12

• INDNBUTERFLI By  INDNBUTERFLI
    04.07.12

Great product that offers great cleaning and no harsh chemical smells that so many products have.

• flcnblue By  flcnblue
    01.04.11

I think this is an awesome product. It cleans well and the smell is not overpowering, We have pet birds and it is hard to find a product that I would feel safe using in the same room with them. I use the entire line.

• momofvishnu By  momofvishnu
    10.14.10

Cleans well, smells pleasant and more importantly GREEN. I would highly recommend this line.

• woobeley By  woobeley
    09.10.09

Wonderful product. I purchased this with a coupon to try it out. I fell in love with the smell of it.

• merritt1976 By  merritt1976
    05.30.09

Now that I have children, going more "green" is important to me. But, I need something that does the job too. I have yet to give it a try.

• heatherheck By  heatherheck
    05.11.09

I LOVE this cleaner, I've only tried the All-Purpose Household Cleaner, but it worked so good that I can't wait to try the other products!

• lollylala By  lollylala
    05.09.09

This is the only cleaning product line I will buy anymore. The smell is great, it cleans amazingly well and it is all natural! I love all 4 products in this line but the all purpose cleaner is the best. It is an incredible de-greaser!