Natures Source All Purpose Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• babygirl8082k babygirl8082k
    04.19.12

This is a great Natural cleaning spray. I actually feel good to use this around the house around my 2 year old

• effi23 By  effi23

• babygirl8082k By  babygirl8082k
    04.19.12

• INDNBUTERFLI By  INDNBUTERFLI
    04.07.12

Great product that offers great cleaning and no harsh chemical smells that so many products have.

• flcnblue By  flcnblue
    01.04.11

I think this is an awesome product. It cleans well and the smell is not overpowering, We have pet birds and it is hard to find a product that I would feel safe using in the same room with them. I use the entire line.

• mvajrala By  mvajrala
    10.14.10

Cleans well, smells pleasant and more importantly GREEN. I would highly recommend this line.

• heatherheck By  heatherheck
    05.11.09

I LOVE this cleaner, I've only tried the All-Purpose Household Cleaner, but it worked so good that I can't wait to try the other products!

• cbonpc By  cbonpc
    05.08.09

I love Nature's Source products I use them alot cleans and smells great too

• marylynn76 By  marylynn76
    05.04.09

I agree with thebutlerdidit, it is great at degreasing but it also cleans any mess that you use it on. It doesn't leave a chemical scent behind either like others do. It leaves a clean scent behind.

• thebutlerdidit By  thebutlerdidit
    04.29.09

I first found out about this cleaner through BzzAgent. They sent me 4 products in this line to try out at home. This included the Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Bathroom Cleaner, All-Purpose Cleaner, and Window Cleaner. All of the products have a fresh, natural smell to them. I like them all, and will continue repurchasing them, but it's really the All-Purpose Cleaner that I am finding so useful in the kitchen. It works great as a degreaser for my stovetop. My Formula 409 never cleaned like this for me. And I really appreciate the fresh smell in my kitchen. I recommend this product to everyone!