Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters Review | SheSpeaks

• Markndre By  Markndre
    07.20.16

An awesome snack that's both delicious and good for you!

My husband loves Nature Valley so when I seen these I figured I'd get them for him to try. I'm not usually one to like Nuts but these were DELICIOUS! We finished the box so quick I was running out for more lol. I even got my picot eaters to try them!

• Markndre By  Markndre
    07.20.16

An awesome snack that's both delicious and good for you!

• karenbx832004 By  karenbx832004
    07.01.13

This is such a great snack. Great to toss in your bag when you're in a hurry.

• lisasam By  lisasam
    03.04.13

Great on the go snack!

• mswatkins By  mswatkins
    09.07.12

I actually tried these before they hit the stores. They sent me a free sample and coupons to hand out but they are really good!! I love granola.

• ktbweg By  ktbweg
    08.31.12

great snacks - I love the excess nuts.

• beevet By  beevet
    07.22.12

nice thoght, but the texture is somehow not quite what i expected, and there's this bean-y after flavor. weird.

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    05.12.11

OMG, I am in love!! They are great to keep in the car for a quick snack and I love the sweet and salty!

• adricz95 By  adricz95
    05.09.11

very very good(:

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

Not very good.

• radar525 By  radar525
    12.19.09

Addictive is the best way to describe these. I was a bit surprised at how much fat and number of calories were in one serving, which has prevented me from buying these again. But the taste is awsome - it would be nothing to finish off a bag by yourself. Especially since the bag is so small.

• sandyg By  sandyg
    12.15.09

A sweety, hearty mouth feel; plenty of crave busting crunch! Great for coffeebreaks.

• shortsorceress By  shortsorceress
    12.13.09

I really liked these, both a sweet and salty snack at the same time. They feed all my cravings at once.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    12.11.09

i tried this as a sample and was absolutly hooked..im gonna go and shop for it soon..i couldnt stop the lil bag befor it was empty..its so delicious..the perfect snack your whole family is going to love it.

• steff-candy By  steff-candy
    12.08.09

I really liked these. They are a nice sweets replacement and my husband loves them too!