Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• Noonesmom1989 By  Noonesmom1989
    03.21.20

Naked Juices

These taste great, and seem like good nutrition in a pinch, especially green machine, but they have too much sugar. I'm diabetic and the carb count on these make them less of an option for me.

• Bsaenz1014 By  Bsaenz1014
    01.21.20

We love to grab these on the go and they are always my son's favorite! So happy to have an option to give him other than a soda!

• Jasminelas2019 By  Jasminelas2019
    01.20.20

Daily drink!

I love these! My favorite is the strawberry banana. I normally pick one up every morning to jump start my day. Its also pretty filling. The price is decent always between $2.50 and $3.00 varying by store.

• Celestesuddler By  Celestesuddler
    12.18.19

Getting the Nutrients

These are very tasty and a good meal replacement. I?m not keen on vegetables so I drink the green one for a daily dose of nutrients.

• AshleyGhigs By  AshleyGhigs
    10.20.19

Ok juice

Although it is not as healthy as advertised And some of the juices seem to be very chalky I find that the green machine is actually pretty good but it has tons of sugar.

• KeishaGalmm By  KeishaGalmm
    10.14.19

These are really good but I would not recommend to anyone that is trying to lose weight.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.13.19

I love these naked drinks! Use use them in the morning when im on the go.. Just in case i dont eat breakfast!

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.19.19

I love these things, I use them for breakfast, they help fill me up so I don't really need to eat for breakfast, and they give me the things I need!!

• Roomert By  Roomert
    09.11.19

I agree that the label is misleading. But they are delicious and do taste like the flavors on the label.

• PrettyInPink25 By  PrettyInPink25
    09.07.19

Best

Being a heart transplant have me trying new things. When I first got it, I fell in love. I love the flavors and it gives me the energy I need.