Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• mrober16 By  mrober16
    01.11.18

I love these I haven't had a flavor I didn't like.

• eview1 By  eview1
    01.10.18

Naked Juice

i like some of the flavors. however, some are bitter. i prefer the fruit ones. my problem is that they are very expensive, have a lot of wasted calories and some have lots of sugar. they are very good and satisfying, at least some of them are.

• Kariganson91 By  Kariganson91
    01.04.18

Delicious and nutritious juice your whole family is sure to love. The varieties in flavors help make ur even pickles eater fall in love

• Mthrash By  Mthrash
    01.03.18

Yummy but not very healthy!

These are really good. My favorite is the Green Booster. But they do contain lots of sugar.

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Best smoothie ever

I buy Naked smoothies all the time and substitute it as a breakfast most of the time. Love it and also so satisfying

• HillCraft By  HillCraft
    11.19.17

Very delicious with nutritional value always a plus.

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    11.17.17

These are yummy, but they?re not too healthy and they?re a bit pricey. I get a bottle rarely for a treat, because that?s I feel these are. Plus, I?d rather make a smoothie at home- it?s more economical.

• InspireBeautyMakeup By  InspireBeautyMakeup
    10.10.17

Amazing healthy drink

These are so yummy. They are a little expensive but definatly worth it. I feel like I have more energy when I drink them. I used to drink 2 of them a day to get me through my work shift.

• Prettydeadcreature By  Prettydeadcreature
    10.09.17

Delicious

These drinks are delicious and they are good for you at the same time so it's a win win in my book

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

I work in a hospital and sometimes don't have time to eat a complete meal. These Naked drinks are so tasty and delicious plus are healthy what more could you ask for? Try one the last is amazing.