Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• amcalzada By  amcalzada
    04.20.18

Naked juices!

I absolutely love the naked drinks. My favorite is the mango one. It's refreshing and makes me feel so healthy to reach for this instead of a soda!

• Joselyn_0513 By  Joselyn_0513
    04.20.18

Good

These drinks are so good. Very delicious and hydrating.

• blackbettie37 By  blackbettie37
    04.19.18

Great for on the go

Such great flavors to choose from, I usually drink one of these for breakfast when I need a little boost of energy.

• Weaver90 By  Weaver90
    03.31.18

Delicious but the sugar constant contant is way to high for most bottle sizes!

• Hethre72 By  Hethre72
    03.30.18

Disguised

So sad since there are so many fantastic flavors of these Naked Juices. I guess that is probably because of the sugar content in them. No wonder i get that nagging afternoon lull! Bummer, just plain bummer!

• Gracie18 By  Gracie18
    03.05.18

I really like this drink. Its good for when your on the go a lot or you done have time to eat.

• Valerie2525 By  Valerie2525
    03.02.18

Yumm

Very good my favorite is orange one kind of pricey but worth it for me.

• EmilyYost By  EmilyYost
    02.20.18

The perfect pick me up

Naked Juice rocks! My kids (15, 11 & 7) often go to the grocery store with me. Every time we hit the location where the Naked Juice is located...it's "Mom, can I get one of these?!" It's good for them so I don't feel back. My son is on his school's water polo team and this is often the "before/after practice pick me up" he needs.

• Namminga By  Namminga
    02.19.18

Yum

I love these when I?m sick or don?t have enough time for a proper meal. I get all my vitamins and can get protein options too. They all taste great too. I love to get the C Monster when I have a cold.

• onlydesertdiva By  onlydesertdiva
    02.15.18

Tastes good!

Delicious and I'm sure good ingredients but could do without the sugar and kind of expensive.I would rather make my own. Convenient for people in a hurry though.