Naked Juice Drinks Review | SheSpeaks

• Apricotdreams By  Apricotdreams
    08.07.20

Great taste

I especially love the B vitamin ones truly great tasting juice

• samie1 By  samie1
    08.07.20

My favorite juice, taste great and all natural. The flavors are fun too

• greenea012 By  greenea012
    07.31.20

Taste great

Love these over only tried the one flavor but it was amazing!

• KellyAnneReviews By  KellyAnneReviews
    07.22.20

Great treat

Great little treat! Taste yummy and have yet to find a flavor i didn't like.

• rajeespot By  rajeespot
    07.21.20

I tried it and love it It taste good and my kids love it

• LALA12 By  LALA12
    07.10.20

Like it

I love drinking Naked products in the mornings; they go great with breakfast tacos :)

• mlk777 By  mlk777
    07.08.20

I have not tried this but my son did and liked it. I cut down on my sugar and feel so much better.

• Luna68 By  Luna68
    07.06.20

Filled with Antoxidents

The Blue Machine is my favorite!! What more could you ask for in a healthy drink. No mess, great taste and loads of antoxidents!

• Hethee By  Hethee
    06.21.20

What are you looking for?

Like many of these other reviews state; these are not a real healthy choice with the loads of sugar and other additives. If you are looking for more of a treat then I agree, they are delish! Just beware of products that state all natural.

• Megstar By  Megstar
    06.19.20

Naked Juice is a brand you'll always find in my fridge! I like the taste and variety. High quality ingredients too!

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005

Good for you!

These drinks are so tasty, probably the closest things I could find to a 100 percent Juice drink without concentrate. The next best thing would be juicing my fruit myself. So tasty and good for you!

• CarryOn41 By  CarryOn41

An Occasional Treat

My sons and I love Naked Juice and we each have a different favorite. I view it more as a treat, rather than a nutritionally sound dietary choice.

• rkosully By  rkosully
    06.18.20

I will admit that I'm a not a juice fan in general, because they're so high in sugar. I would always prefer to eat real fruit, instead of drinking it. That being said, these are definitely tasty juices. One bottle of Tropical Guava flavor has 260 calories and 50 grams of sugar, so it's an _occasional_ treat.

• GoShiro By  GoShiro
    06.05.20

I really like the mango and also the green machine flavors. I am not sure if they are as healthy as they claim but they taste great and they are good for regularity.

• Easy2SaveBlog By  Easy2SaveBlog
    05.30.20

I like the Orange Carrot and sometimes drink the Kale Blazer. Fresh veggies are best I think but when I feel I've not eaten enough I will have a Naked Juice or two. I would read the label on these for sugars etc..