Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• honesty94 By  honesty94
    10.14.18

New Recipe?

I used to enjoy this brand a few years back but now, theres something off/different about them and i cant put my finger on it exactly! Two thumbs down!

• Aricanichole By  Aricanichole
    10.08.18

Great find

My kids and i love the strawberry banana. I love how healthy and convenient it is for us. Not very often u find something that tastes amazing and is great for ya

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    09.28.18

So many calories!

Love these smoothies but calories are crazy high.

• Cutienoodles3577 By  Cutienoodles3577
    09.27.18

Goodness in a bottle

I absolutely love these and all the flavors. Quick ,filling goodness in a bottle. It is great because everyone in my household love to drink them. I?d recommend to anyone.

• Cebeaty2014 By  Cebeaty2014
    08.28.18

Really good. If you want something healthy that doesn?t taste like the nasty healthy drinks this is for you. My favorite is the b boost but I LOVE blueberries.

• cshbbygirl2 By  cshbbygirl2
    08.27.18

These are something you cant pass up!

These are seriously so delish! I have tried almost all of the flavors but the strawberry and mango are my favorites!

• emiikaay By  emiikaay
    07.16.18

Some of these drinks do not taste like what they say they do, but those also tend to be the ones with some strange combinations. All in all, these are great drinks to have for breakfast on the go, or for kids before sports events!

• Yooperchick906 By  Yooperchick906
    06.21.18

Naked Juice Drinks Delicious and Nutritious

Naked Juice Drinks are one of my top choices to buy my kids when we are traveling in the car. They are nutritious and feeling. Many flavors to choose from. I know that my kids are indulging in a healthy treat when I give them these drinks.

• Katiebeagen By  Katiebeagen
    05.01.18

Sugar

I love the taste and the fruits and veggies but I wish the sugar content was not so high

• ACremer39 By  ACremer39
    04.29.18

These drinks are really tasty but are deceptive. They actually have a lot sugar in them and are high cal. You?re not even supposed to drink the whole bottle which nobody ever follows.