Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• InspireBeautyMakeup By  InspireBeautyMakeup
    10.10.17

Amazing healthy drink

These are so yummy. They are a little expensive but definatly worth it. I feel like I have more energy when I drink them. I used to drink 2 of them a day to get me through my work shift.

• Prettydeadcreature By  Prettydeadcreature
    10.09.17

Delicious

These drinks are delicious and they are good for you at the same time so it's a win win in my book

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

I work in a hospital and sometimes don't have time to eat a complete meal. These Naked drinks are so tasty and delicious plus are healthy what more could you ask for? Try one the last is amazing.

• Travishackstaff By  Travishackstaff
    10.02.17

real stuff real good too

my favorite smoothies actually enough real fruit in them to actually benefit from

• Candy12151 By  Candy12151
    09.27.17

I love these juices, full of all kinds of good stuff and my kids love them so that's a plus!

• kpearsonb By  kpearsonb

On the go goodness

Naked Juice Drinks are perfect for packing along on a road trip, bike ride, beach outing, or wherever you need quick nourishment that is delicious and satisfying. I love smoothies, but when I am on the go and can't blend one up, I grab a Naked juice for quick replenishment to hold me over until meal time. Bonus: kids love 'em too!

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80

Pretty good drink

Depending upon the flavor of the Naked juice drinks, they are fairly good in taste. I really like the strawberry banana which tastes like a smoothie. They are delicious and are a great snack. Some of the flavors I can not get down because of the looks of them such as the green drink. They are fairly costly so I like to purchase them on sale. They are also a heavier drink compared to juices so they do fill you up quickly. I would recommend the strawberry banana flavor to others.

• laserpickles420 By  laserpickles420
    09.26.17

sweet treat!

I really like the blueberry flavored naked. They taste sweet and fruity, and it's way healthier than a bag of candy or a soda pop! It's not a health drink, it's more like a smoothie. So if you're looking for some all natural fruits, with no sugar added, this isn't what you're looking for, but if you're looking for a Sweet treat with a few benefits, it's perfect for you! Plus it's really fun to say you're getting naked. (:

• hcrisp0611 By  hcrisp0611
    09.21.17

Naked Fruit Juice

These fruit smoothies are delicious and refreshing, but rather high in sugar content. They are also pretty pricey, but I do like to indulge in one once in a while.

• BethanyMarieDelbo By  BethanyMarieDelbo
    08.30.17

Be and Informed Consumer

The drinks seem healthy, but after reading the label, you won't think that any more. The way they market the product and the bottles appeal make it seem like a good choice. Be and informed consumer and read the entire label.