Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• emiikaay By  emiikaay
    07.16.18

Some of these drinks do not taste like what they say they do, but those also tend to be the ones with some strange combinations. All in all, these are great drinks to have for breakfast on the go, or for kids before sports events!

• Yooperchick906 By  Yooperchick906
    06.21.18

Naked Juice Drinks Delicious and Nutritious

Naked Juice Drinks are one of my top choices to buy my kids when we are traveling in the car. They are nutritious and feeling. Many flavors to choose from. I know that my kids are indulging in a healthy treat when I give them these drinks.

• Katiebeagen By  Katiebeagen
    05.01.18

Sugar

I love the taste and the fruits and veggies but I wish the sugar content was not so high

• ACremer39 By  ACremer39
    04.29.18

These drinks are really tasty but are deceptive. They actually have a lot sugar in them and are high cal. You?re not even supposed to drink the whole bottle which nobody ever follows.

• amcalzada By  amcalzada
    04.20.18

Naked juices!

I absolutely love the naked drinks. My favorite is the mango one. It's refreshing and makes me feel so healthy to reach for this instead of a soda!

• Joselyn_0513 By  Joselyn_0513
    04.20.18

Good

These drinks are so good. Very delicious and hydrating.

• blackbettie37 By  blackbettie37
    04.19.18

Great for on the go

Such great flavors to choose from, I usually drink one of these for breakfast when I need a little boost of energy.

• Weaver90 By  Weaver90
    03.31.18

Delicious but the sugar constant contant is way to high for most bottle sizes!

• Hethre72 By  Hethre72
    03.30.18

Disguised

So sad since there are so many fantastic flavors of these Naked Juices. I guess that is probably because of the sugar content in them. No wonder i get that nagging afternoon lull! Bummer, just plain bummer!

• Gracie18 By  Gracie18
    03.05.18

I really like this drink. Its good for when your on the go a lot or you done have time to eat.